UI Question, not looking for the Polish yet but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Haz, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haz

Haz Avatar

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but do we have the ability to move our health bars and our buff bars? I tried to search using UI and User Interface with no luck.

Once I started fighting harder baddies, I notice I spend alot of time looking at my buff bar trying to figure out what is on it, and how long before I need to refresh my strength buffs (playing an Axer at the moment, strength heavy). Sure would like to not have to move my eyes all over to see how I'm doing compared to what attack is up next.

Thanks folks.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. SantiagoDraco

SantiagoDraco Avatar

Here looking for the same thing. Hard to believe this doesn't exist... or that no one has replied to the question.

3. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

They have said its coming and it is needed. But I think every MMO I have ever played including big $$$ ones like WoW didn't even get their first good UI changes in until well after release.

One of the biggest complaints I read about SOTA is the UI and it should be really high on their JIRA to optimize it (since it is the interface between people and the game which matters #1).

Fister Magee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.