Butterfly Pet?

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by khalum, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khalum

khalum Avatar

I bought the elven bundle. It is to include a butterfly non-combat pet. But I've not received it. Is this just something that's in the pipeline? I read the known issues to hopefully not be redundant. Sorry if this is a repeat question. Just waiting on the install of the patch to complete, and thought I'd ask!

2. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Hi what you get in the eleven bundle are fairy wings which act like a cloak. As for the butterfly pet they sadly don't come with the bundle. Hope this helps

3. 4EverLost

4EverLost Avatar

Kara Brae and Spoon like this.
  4. rild

rild Avatar

Luckily, you shouldn't have to wait too long! There's a previous blue butterfly pet that was a telethon reward.

Welcome to New Britannia @khalum! Don't hesitate to make use of the community - sotahelp.org, sotamap.com, avatarsradio.info - and more!
    PaxLair and Phoenix Republic events in particular are helpful - tho there are many towns and guilds that offer crafting & combat lessons, as well as other assistance. Look out for dance parties - it's a great way to meet fellow players.

:D

khalum likes this.
  5. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Welcome to the SotA family, khalum. As some posters have already said: that butterfly is "coming soon".. so I don't think you'll have to wait long. Maybe, hopefully, next release! I'm looking forward to seeing that monarch butterfly myself.

khalum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.