To Those Who Plan on Evacuate from Hurricane Matthew

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roycestein Kaelstrom, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

If you are living (playing) day-by-day and pay the taxes for your row lot through the Oracle 500g quest, I'll be more than happy to give you a COTO to extend your tax credit by one week in case you need couple days of driving out of the house/area/state.

The only condition I have for the trade is please stay safe and get back to the game when the storm goes away and the power restored. Also, this is to help out those who can't get online everyday to pay the daily taxes, so please only make a request if you are those who are affected by the hurricane.

Just PM me and I'll try to coordinate the COTO give away. I'll be afk alot, but will keep an eye on the forum. I have only limited numbers of COTOs (thanks @Sator Faryn for selling them at affordable price), so I can only give one COTO per person, so hopefully everyone can come back in-game within a week. Once I run out of COTOs to give out or my electricity get cut out from the storm, may God/ Jesus/ Zeus/ Jupiter/ Odin/ Allah/ Buddha/ Vishnu/ Master Yoda save the others.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. Iviy

Iviy Avatar

What a very nice thing for you to do! If you are in the path of the storm, please stay safe!! ;)

3. Linthu

Linthu Avatar

What a nice offer!

I don't have very many coto - but if you are unable to get in contact with Roycestein, you can contact me and I will give the coto if I still have some. I will give until i run out.

Please be honorable and only request one from either of us; and please only folks that meet the criteria Roycestein stated. If you take a coto when you don't need one, you are taking it directly from someone in need - and that isn't cool.

Be safe out there!

Linthu

4. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

This! ^ However, there are very few people that should care about that storm. A category 2 hurricane is much easier to survive than a day in Disney world. Just people in low lying areas need to be concerned. Florida, especially, has decent building codes that the storm has no chance against. That may sound like I am underplaying it to those that have never experienced Disney world, but I'm in telling the truth, Disney is hell on earth.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    Adam Crow, Kambrius, Elwyn and 2 others like this.
  5. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

At this point, looks like the main prediction is to hit or glaze central Florida as cat 4.

It's the losing electricity and Internet that's gonna hit people hard. Some folks could lose power for couple weeks. Some even got hit by another hurricane before they even get the power back.

The storm surge and spontaneous tornadoes could be problematic too.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

"Come visit us here in Thailand until it all blows over!" :cool:
    [​IMG]
    ~"It's just like Florida without all the storms"~
    ~Time Lord~:D

7. Iviy

Iviy Avatar

I agree....Disney is Hell on Earth! I live in Central Florida....after Charley +3 of 2004 I will never take a hurricane less than seriously....luckily we didn't get hit hard where I am, but St Augustine, Daytona, Jacksonville....to name a few towns are a total disaster! And yes...loosing power for days is no fun either!! I hope all affected by the storm are OK!!

Time Lord and Tahru like this.
  8. Snazz

Snazz Avatar

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.