Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Peeps not looting their kills!!!

Discussion in 'Release 34 Feedback Forum' started by Gairloch, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

I have noticed recently that peeps kill but don't loot or skin their kills ...as a result a slow down or stoppage of the spawn in an area. I real don't mind to much BUT the kills are not open to other players ...suggest that you put a time of 3 mins to loot your kill or anyone can!!! If want to fit in a modifier if you are killed to make it longer it sounds good. Also the decay rate on these are way to long. I was out in the Foothills for an hour and none of them I could see decayed away!!! 15-20 min decay if no one loots or skins maybe? If a player/or party leaves an instance maybe all the unlooted kills can automatically become anyone's loot ? Also some peeps are just running out and getting killed time after time ... there has to be some sort of penalty for being constantly killed...no skill in that!!! it should take longer to rez but also lock out your skills for a certain amount of time to preclude this!!!

2. brhanson2

brhanson2 Avatar

I noticed the same thing so I changed my option to play multiplayer--->friends online. Then Im not stuck in a zone with 20 corpses laying around i cannot loot or skin and no new mobs popping.

Fister Magee likes this.
  3. Aord

Aord Avatar

3 minutes should open "free for all" looting/skinning
    5 more minutes should trigger corpse decay.
    When player leaves the zone, it should trigger "free for all" looting immediately.
    Sounds reasonable.

4. brhanson2

brhanson2 Avatar

Honestly I think they are doing something like this but its simply broke at the moment.

5. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

When I'm harvesting lumber I stop skinning animals... just takes way too much time since it's not my primary profession. I do a mix of MPO and SPO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.