Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Since decay is a thing now. Add a text saying how much exp you lost.

Discussion in 'Release 35 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by mikedeathdealer, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikedeathdealer

mikedeathdealer Avatar

Can we get a text in the combat chat that tells us how much exp we lost once we die?

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

we dont get one for killing, which is a shame.. if we could get "You gained n XP " or a kill this would make more sense

randomonium likes this.
  3. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Would be nice to see the decay adding up over time so we at least know where we are at.

Unfortunately, I don't really like the idea of decay in this way. Really seems to set the stage that you will need to micro manage your XP pool and how much you have in your pool determines what you can do.

Hey, let's go kill a dragon. Well let me go build up 40-50k XP and then I will meet you there cause I am going to die a few times.

randomonium likes this.
  4. randomonium

randomonium Avatar

Exactly that. I think this was the final straw for me, so farewell. I'll see you guys when/if the offline only version ever works. Or maybe after it's F2P.

5. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

Really sucks to see you leave.... I just don't understand sometimes what they are trying to accomplish and if they are actually coming even close to there end goal? Changes like this really make me rethink investing time/money into something and I may not even like the end product. If it is minor enough not to be a major annoyance to the casual player, then it will not have the desired impact on the powergamerd they are looking to cap.

randomonium likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.