Experience Tables - Full Spreadsheets

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Sir Leonard, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

UPDATED: 03/05/2018

Following is the comprehensive Experience Tables for the game. These are the Spreadsheets inside:

1) Condensed Adventuring Skills Exp Table: Use this as a quick reference for certains skill tresholds you want to achieve.
    2) Condensed Producer Skills Exp Table: Same as above, but for all producer skills
    3) Full Experience Table: This lists the experience required to ALL levels of all skills ingame. Notice that skills, whether adventuring or producer has a multiplier ranging from 0.5 to 20x. Consult on the tables 1) and 2) for which multiplier that skill uses.
    4) *New* Adventuring/Producer Experience: Experience necessary for ALL adventure/producer levels achievable.

Permanent Link bellow. I'll try to get this always up-to-date with the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfkclgZFOlF6FQu5VlHowOzRbsnpkkAha2_-7kOFLYQ

Also, feedbacks and any "bug" reports appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. Jivalax Azon

Jivalax Azon Avatar

I like it. Good work. It does put things in perspective when you see the numbers and realize you could get two skills to 100 for the same XP you get one. As always, choose wisely. Thanks for sharing.

Question, is there a transposition in foraging between survey distance and met col? Looks like it should be met col with more XP and not sur dis.

In refining section, several subcategories list field dressing instead of the skill.

Again, thanks for the info.

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I have to ask where did you get these number from?

What I am saying is have you Gmed every skill in the game ? or higher??

I am not saying it is wrong just need Developer conformation

FrostII likes this.
  4. Sir Leonard

I am tinkering with save files, so the numbers are for real... :)

5. Sir Leonard

Thanks for the tip. Fixed!

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  6. Duffrey Blake

Duffrey Blake Avatar

Very Interesting. Will it be possible to add exp to lvl 80? Thanks.

7. Net

Net Avatar

You need very few levels all the skills follow the formula that the next level needs 10% more xp than the previous one.

8. lollie

lollie Avatar

My feedback is thanks a ton for doing this :)

Any chance you would be able to gain info on smaller level increments (like 1 to 40 and 1 to 80)?

Jivalax Azon and Bow Vale like this.
  9. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Awesome sheet! I copied it and made some additions to it. Modifying the green values will give you a rough estimate of how much EXP is required from your level, to the level you choose. (It seems a little off from your table. I multiplied Level 100 by 1.1 and divided by 1.1 to get lower levels. How did you reach your numbers?)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dLPcYUz1yZuGXbYovFTMTrwv7C7fSXDzUVbdmCdsYUQ/edit?usp=sharing
    Hope everyone enjoys the modification! Thanks again for making this sheet, Leonard!!

(You will need to click File and Copy it to your own spreadsheets to edit it. This is to prevent griefing)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  10. Sir Leonard

Well, the process was rather simple and very complicated and time consuming at the same time.

0) First of all, i mapped the save file for EACH skill ID individually (this took quite a time)
    1) I wanted to have as much precision as i could, so i started by editing a save file with an approximate value i already had in mind.
    2) Then i logged in-game to see the results. I would then lower or up the skill manually up to the point desired (eg: lv 100). Then i used the in-game feature for lowering or upping skills on training to check the "gap" between level changes (eg: the minimum change that would drop from 100 to 99, or from 120 to 119, etc).
    3) Then, knowing the gap between changes, i proceeded to add precision by searching the exact changing number. I manually used a very popular search algorithm called "Binary Search", so i didn't need to test EVERY possible number and was able find the number in a logarithm scale (i think this was the biggest trick - because gaps from higher level skills are HUGE). :D
    4) Then i realized that EXP worked exactly the same for all skills, but by a factor. For instance, much of the passive skills had EXP * 4 requirements. Others had EXP *2, *3, *5, *6 and *10 (this last one is the STR, INT, DEX)...
    5) Then i just followed the same steps to the other levels, hence why i ended up with such precision without having to reverse engineer the code.

Now i am trying to find an appropriate interpolation funciton to add a new tab that will show differential exp for individual levels based on current MAX experiences i have found. When i come up with the solution i will update the spreadsheet, in the meanwhile, thanks for the addition. ;)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  11. Sir Leonard

Actually this is just an approximation, but by trying this approach before i ended up having a huge difference in the end because of number precision. So i have proceeded to the method i described above. :/

Jivalax Azon likes this.
  12. Net

Net Avatar

Yeah you need to figure out how SotA rounds numbers.

13. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

And this comes from where?

14. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Would LOVE to know how you managed to acquire the massive number of pooled xp's required to achieve those skill levels....
    Mind telling us ? ;)

15. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

He did! If you read the thread hehe it tells how to modify the single player game file. :) No pool needed.

16. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

This is nice. Could do the specific masterworks like tailoring cloth masterworking or blacksmithing shield masterworking skills to 100, 150 and 200 and see if any new abilities open up? That would be very helpful as well.

17. Sir Leonard

That's an interesting point. When i get time, i am willing to test it and post the results, but i do believe that the way systems are up to now, all new abilities will always cap at level 80 or so, this way you don't need to over-grind just to unlock new effects.

Thanks for the suggestion.

18. Armeleon Vesaz

Armeleon Vesaz Avatar

This is excellent. Thanks alot!

19. Kliirkast

Kliirkast Localization Team

Very nice work, and extremely useful. Thanks a lot.
    Do you intend to check between releases if Portalarium changed those numbers ?

Be safe
    J from B.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  20. Phoenix007

Phoenix007 Avatar

Do you have also a table of experience and level of char ?

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.