Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Testudo (Shield Combat Glyph/Skill) has no timer & remains after 10+ minutes

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Celthon, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

My Shield Combat Skill "Testudo" is at lvl 5. Tooltip indicates +4.3 Damage Resistance for 1 second, and -25% Move Rate for 10.5 seconds...however when I use the skill I see the Testudo Icon appear under my health bar (and also summoned pet's health bar) indicating +4.3 Damage Resistance, but no indication for the reduction in Move Rate; additionally there seems to be no functioning timer attached to the skill, as the Testudo Icon remained under my health bar for over 10-minutes (still there as I write this). I sheath my wpns and Testudo Icon remains unchanged. Icon/buff was removed only by leaving the scene.

11/2/2016 12:22 PM
    Title: Testudo (Shield Combat Glyph/Skill) has no timer & remains after 5+ minutes
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: My Shield Combat Skill "Testudo" is at lvl 5. Tooltip indicates +4.3 Damage Resistance for 1 second, and -25% Move Rate for 10.5 seconds...however when I use the skill I see the Testudo Icon appear under my health bar (and also summoned pet's health bar) indicating +4.3 Damage Resistance, but no indication for the reduction in Move Rate; additionally there seems to be no functioning timer attached to the skill, as the Testudo Icon remained under my health bar for over 10-minutes (still there as I write this). I sheath my wpns and Testudo Icon remains unchanged. Icon/buff was removed only by leaving the scene.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16328
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 1969
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.501.Date.10.31.16
    Area: POT_swamp_metropolis_01a_template/Havenstead
    Area Display Name: Havenstead
    Loc: (144.6, 36.0, 169.6)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Update: If I use the Testudo Skill a second time, while the original Testudo Icon is present under my Health Bar, a second ison appears with the proper timer and Move Rate de-buff...after its timer runs down it disappears from under the health bar, but the first Testudo Icon remains, and is only removed by changing scenes/locations.

3. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

This has been submitted to the team for review. Thanks so much, @Celthon :D

4. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

I always saw Testudo as a group buff. It lasts excatly 1 hour and gives the whole party a small amount of resist. Otherwise the premium shield skill would make no sense at all if it just gives you 8 resist for 1 second :)

5. underbutler

underbutler Avatar

The one second was new, I thought the time it lasted grew with the level previously?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.