Pets house

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Engel, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engel

Engel Avatar

Please add more pets house i can place only 2 in my house and 2 in basement .
    With all the rewards i have 16 ! I gave my pack animals from stretch goal because i cant place by chance i have the pleasure to see it when i visite my friend . Soon we will get a nice pet squirrel but .... i'm so sad we cant place !!!
    The training Dummy is a pet :(

Please Please ! except if we change each week i dont see why the rewards are again pets .

2. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

To add to this..... i also would like my NON combat pet to be allowed out to play while i have my combat pet out as well.

3. Gemini

Gemini Avatar

+1 for the non-combat pet addition, nothing better than a menagerie of adventuring!

4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Yeah, add to the lag! Good idea!
    On a less salty note:
    All for it. After further game optimizations.

5. mass

mass Avatar

Is there a way to tether combat pets to your lot? I so want to put a bear next to my front door.

6. Selene

Selene Avatar

It would be nice if pets were separate from vendors instead of using the same npc total. Or have an interior and exterior limit. (higher interior)

I miss follower slots from UO. Higher slot value for stronger pets. So you might have 4 non combat pets or 1 obsidian wolf and 1 combat pets. or 1 ferocious red spider.

7. Blitz101

Blitz101 Avatar

GOD PLEASE no more house stuff. There are so many other things that needs to be passed over before more housing. Combat please.

8. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

I entirely agree with adding more pets for us to display both inside and outside our homes.

Why sell a Barn on the addon store, http://sotawiki.net/sota/Barn_2-Story_Village_Home, and then only allow players to display 2 pets? And, like others have said, having a vendor placed cuts the amount of pets you can display down to only 1 pet. If a player chooses to role-play as a Tamer, buys a Barn Village Home, and wants to run it as a Stables then they should really be allowed to show off more pets. I think this is something that just may have been over looked.

I am not suggesting unlimited pet displays for housing. What I am suggesting is that since we are still in alpha maybe the devs should be made aware of this community request and can address it. The devs would be best ones for figuring out what would could be done to make increasing pet displays work.

Maybe a trade off - deco item displays for + pet item displays? Or just increase the amount allowed displayed due to lot size? Ill let the pro 's figure it out. @Berek

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    LoneStranger and Engel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.