Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Jewel Socketed Ring or Necklace - pulls wrong item into the crafting window

Discussion in 'Release 36 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Atlara Skeuferyl, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlara Skeuferyl

Atlara Skeuferyl Avatar

11/12/2016 8:02 PM
    Title: Jewel Socketed Ring or Necklace - pulls wrong item into the crafting window
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details:
    - I had crafted 2 Tempestry Ward Jewels;
    - I socketed one of the jewels into a necklace;
    - I also had a "ring" in my backpack to be socketed, but when I clicked on the "Jewel Socketed Ring or Amulet" recipe in my book it pulled the already-socketed necklace into the craft window;
    - The first time I did this, I cancelled the task, drug the ring and other components into the crafting window, but it would not work [which makes sense to me since we are not supposed to be dragging items into a window to 'learn' a recipe].;
    - I gave the necklace to a friend, went back to the table, clicked on the recipe and it pulled the ring into the crafting table;
    - But rather than finish the task, I cancelled it, got the necklace back from my friend, tried clicking the recipe again - and it did the same thing - pulled the necklace into the window rather than the ring; but
    - I dragged the necklace out of the craft window and dragged the ring into the craft window - then the "craft" button lit up. At that point, I went ahead and crafted the ring.

[​IMG]
    Steps to Reproduce: 100%
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16299
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.416.Date.11.10.16
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Falling Waters Fortress
    Area Display Name: Falling Waters Fortress
    Loc: (91.0, 39.5, 174.1)

Gamician likes this.
  2. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

This looks more like a design choice/flaw then a bug. Will submit it for review by devs.

Same behavior with enchantments and Masterwork

Thank you

3. Julyn

Julyn Developer Emeritus

There is an order the crafting station uses to pull items that is unaffected by it's enchanted state, and we're still refining this to work more dynamically. thank you for submitting, I wrote this up as bug ID 37355

Cheers,
    Julyn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.