Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Nerfing of my build!

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Turin2, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net

Net Avatar

The thing with Mind Wipe is that often glyphs are stuck in falling down animation and then there is coming up animation so it takes extra second or two befor I know which glyph I use when I click on it.

MrBlight likes this.
  2. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Are you finding that you are getting interrupted with mind wipe? If so you might have to put more experience into the focus tree to keep using that skill. I imagine it was more intended towards magic users when they are balancing it vs a straight melee fighter. This may just be an effort to make us work harder if we want a blended spec.

3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I changed your title to be less personal :).

Bowen Bloodgood, Turin2 and Leelu like this.
  4. Turin2

Turin2 Avatar

My swords attacks are back to being instant. I don't know why they slowed down yesterday, or why they work right now. If someone fixed a bug, thank you.. if not, I'll try and keep a eye out for it again.
    I always feel bad flipping out.. but ya, I'm trying to accomplish things to. Game needs balance.. I get that, and instant on sword I think will have to be changed to a slight delay.. maybe half second between strikes. I try not to spaz.. and always fail... but you have to understand, I was getting excited about having a pvp playable character and whatever caused my sword skills to cast slow did crash my build completely.

Mind wipe delay and the little extra work to maintain running beserk stance is cool enough nerfs.. little more challenge, but challenges I can work to overcome.. the slow sword speed would have been my permanent doom.

Adam Crow likes this.
  5. Turin2

Turin2 Avatar

Its happening again off and on... going to try and post a poor quality cam video of the issue. At some points sword swings are really fast... and at others they have up to a 2 second cool down.. so now it fluctuates more.

6. Turin2

Turin2 Avatar

In this one my attacks are fast at start... but second battle they have delay.

7. Turin2

Turin2 Avatar

Ill try and get a better video when the slowing is more severe.

8. Turin2

Turin2 Avatar

Since reporting the sword attack delay I have noticed its been increased. You say nothings been changed, but that's obviously not true... and its obvious even after proving its been changed that you have no intentions of fixing it. I will now start posting negative comments on reviews.

9. uhop

uhop Avatar

I got the same impression too.

IMHO, this part is excessive.

10. Oyjord Hansen

Oyjord Hansen Avatar

Getting your panties in a knot when the game hasn't even launched yet is the definition of petulant.

11. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

I posted a bug about the stance blocking regen spell aetheirc feedback and got... no feedback lol

I feel you man, I was going to make a build with that stance and use mind wipe, but now they are both sitting on the bench for now.

Turin2 and uhop like this.
  12. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Is it just at me or it's the body slam that's causing delay?

Turin2 and uhop like this.
  13. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I cannot spend too much time commenting but I'm strictly swords with body slam and no buffs other than Inner Strength.

I have noticed no difference this release and am just as powerful a I was last release... more so with the rend change.

Katrina Bekers and Lord Barugon like this.
  14. uhop

uhop Avatar

I am experiencing a delay on almost all sword (two-handed) operations. Before it was about the time it took to do an animation, now I have to spam keys just to start the next move. Before my speed of key presses was okay, now it is far too fast. I am sure it is the same, even slower, because before I didn't pay any attention to combos, and stacks, and now I scan what I have searching for combinations. Sometimes, after certain spells and ops, I can see all icons doing a full circle animation --- obviously it is an artificially introduced delay, either a bug, or an intentional delay.

Turin2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.