Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Royal Elderberry & Immortality Fruit not giving back seeds

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Sheamus McGuinness, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

1. Title: Royal Elderberry & Imortality Fruit not giving back seeds
    2. Reproduction Rate: 50%
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: I had a Royal Elderberry and two Immortality Fruits planted before R36. I harvested them all today and only 1 Immortality gave me a seed back and the other did not. The Royal Elderberry also did not give me a seed back. The two that I did not get seeds back from were from another of my accounts.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:

2. Mobidoy Querrent

Mobidoy Querrent Avatar

Thank you,

Submitting your report.

3. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Same here for the immortality fruit. I used it and did not get a seed.

4. dp_dropout

dp_dropout Avatar

Same thing just happened to me with immortality fruit.

5. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

@DarkStarr

Suggestion, to avoid having to sort out who has a seed and who doesn't in the future...

Why not change these items so they are unteachable recipes? No more leaving seeds, no more worrying about are they being traded around? Just make a recipe that can't be taught and bind it to the account (never to be traded, never to be put on a public vendor). Then limit the number you can make to like 1 per month or something.

The point is, these should be redesigned to avoid repeat problems like this. And since they were never supposed to be traded to other players in the first place, there should be no problem just resetting the accounts to the "new" design.

6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

I wonder if the seeds themselves have been flagged as "only one allowed per account" to "fix" the issue where they were erroneously giving out doubles on use in previous releases? So, if you currently have one in inventory or in a bank, perhaps using the items that produce/return the seeds do a check to see if you have one before giving another?

7. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

I made my first royal purple dye today, and did not get the elderberry seed back.

8. Tamsen

Tamsen Avatar

Now I wish that I had not planted these seeds. I already harvested my immortality fruit, so that's one missing seed and therefore one wasted plant. Now I'll be afraid to harvest my elderberry when it matures. If I had read this thread sooner, I'd have kept the seeds safe in my bank until the bug was fixed and seeds replaced, or the failure explained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.