1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Havenstead Vendor Open

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Celthon, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

HAVENSTEAD VENDOR, very reasonable prices

Consider shopping at the Havenstead Vendor, in the POT of Havenstead (Nested in Aerie--enter Aerie from Overworld Map and Wagon to Havenstead is on the left). Vendor is in front of the Pub, by the Main Dock.

Some of what is for sale:

Animal Collars 100g
    Backpack 150g
    Sm. Bag 100g
    Trunk (works like Storage Chest) 300g
    Gothic Chair 85g
    Gothic table 285g
    Crafted Banner 175g
    Rugs (Sm and Medium) 300g each
    Rugs (Large & Huge) 500g each
    (Various sizes, shapes and colors/patterns--look at Tool-tip when you hover mouse over the item in the Vendor)

Dye 200g ea.
    (Have many colors...availability changes from day-to-day)

Focus Potion 185g
    Health Potion 185g
    Recall Scroll 185g
    Teleport Scroll 185g
    Repair Kit (Carpentry, Tailor, Blacksmith) 85g each
    Recipe: Sorcery Gem 125g
    Recipe: Tempestry Gem 125g

Copper Dagger 125g
    Copper Longsword 175g
    Copper Longsword+1 200g
    Iron Heavy Round Shield 145g
    Iron Heavy Round Shield+1 175g

Leather Boots 100g
    Leather Boot+1 175g
    Leather Leggings 300g
    Leather Leggings+1 400g
    Ornate Aeronaut Helmet (Crafted) 150g
    Ornate Aeronaut Helmet+1 (Crafted) 175g

Metal Pipe (Crafted) 200g
    (For Smoking Animation/Emote)

Check the "SELL" Tab on the Vendor to see what Purchase Orders are there.

New items added frequently...too many to list them all here -- but the prices are all very affordable.

If something is bought out I will replace as soon as I'm able. All items may not be available at all times, depending on how fast it sells.

Thank you for shopping at the Havenstead Vendor.

EDIT (08/26/2016): With Release 33 my POT of Havenstead is now in-game...I moved everything from Endurance to Havenstead (Nested in Aerie). Prices updated and list rearranged for easier reading.

EDIT (12/28/2016): Vendor has Buy Orders for Gold CotO's at 1625 gold pieces each.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    Saxon, ManaPlow, K1000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Reserved

3. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

I have edited the first Post, to reflect that with Release 33 my POT of Havenstead is now in-game. I moved everything from Endurance to Havenstead (Nested in Aerie), so I changed information regarding Vendor location in the first Post and updated prices and rearranged the list to try to make it easier to browse through.

Thank you for checking the Havenstead Vendor.

Vesper Merchant likes this.
  4. Terrence Phillip

Terrence Phillip Avatar

Looks nice , I ll drop by during my adventuring.

5. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Updated OP...Vendor now has Buy Orders for Gold CotO's at 1625 gold pieces each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.