Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ardoris Vendor is Blocked

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Glantor Edge, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

First of all though, great job on the Ardoris Polish! It looks awesome!

However, the vendor Oceania guild is sharing with Serenity's Edge guild has been completely blocked! I'm hoping this was not deliberate? Because only the side heading to Priestess castle is blocked, but the other side is clear. Pictures below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The vendor is almost completely blocked by the huge column and even the trees! It's like the designer didn't want anyone to see the row houses behind lol.
    [​IMG]

Unblocked views of the other side. I'm pretty sure the players with row houses here are extremely happy for choosing the correct side.
    [​IMG]

Sadly,
    Glantor Edge

Ancev and Technowitch like this.
  2. Eldryc

Eldryc Avatar

I have a similar complaint. Ardoris lot owned by Eternal Warrior. Should I post details here or in another thread?

3. Technowitch

Technowitch Avatar

A couple of us with houses in the SW docks district have a similar complaint, too. WAY too much deco almost completely blocking our houses and vendors. And yes, we've posted in another feedback thread about it.

4. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

I was hoping the wall near the docks by the New You vendor could be a bit more decorative.. it was nice having the view of the docks from that area but now it's just a grey wall. Enjoying the new theme though.. great job!

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Agreed, although the new theme is good, some of these walls are seriously offsetting the plus with a big ugly minus.

I don't know how you can do it, but another pass would be good.

Also, your new walls have cracks of light showing through them, specifically down by the docs I see some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.