Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Two Handed Sword Recipe won't discover with Meteoric 2h Blade

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Arcadeguy, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcadeguy

Arcadeguy Avatar

I'm a GM Blacksmith and was trying to discover the Two Handed Longsword recipe today. I was trying with a Bronze Hilt, Meteoric 2H Longsword Blade and 5 pieces of coal and received "No Recipe Found". I tried varying coal amount and tried with Meteoric Hilt as well, no luck.

I then crafted a Two Handed Longsword Blade out of regular Iron and then tried that with the Meteoric Iron Hilt and then the Recipe was discoverable. After the recipe was discovered, I was then able to use the 2H Meteoric Longsword Blade as normal.

I'm also getting bumped repeatedly out of the blacksmithing & smelting station on a side note which is annoying while running batches. Normally stops after I've been forced out of the station 3 or 4 times and then becomes stable.

2. thermalcupid

thermalcupid Avatar

i made an iron hilt and iron two handed sword blade but cannot make the sword, where did you find the recipe? TIA

3. Arcadeguy

Arcadeguy Avatar

@thermalcupid Well, they dropped the discoverable part (how I got it) so recipe should be on a Blacksmith vendor. I'd recommend the one in Resolute but any major city should work as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.