1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS All my stuff in one bundle

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by IronMaiden, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronMaiden

IronMaiden Avatar

I appreciate everyone's support and am humbled by the fact that so many people that I've never met (not even in game since I haven't got to play much) are so willing to help me, pray for me etc. I did send an email off to Port to see if they have any options, and I'll work with others on something... though the "easy" one person with deep pockets wants to nail me out sounds great, I know that's not always an option.

2. Ben_Hroth

Ben_Hroth Avatar

We haven't met yet but you are in my thoughts... I am definitely in on the small GoFundMe scale, wish I could help on the large scale!

3. Timmy Vortex

Timmy Vortex Avatar

Sad to hear this :(

Rada Torment, K1000, hroth and 2 others like this.
  4. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

Very sad news indeed. I will spread the word to EVL and see how we can help.

Rada Torment, K1000, hroth and 3 others like this.
  5. Numa

Numa Avatar

Will do what I can. Please keep the rest of us updated on whether the GoFundme effort materializes. My prayers and best wishes are with you and your family @IronMaiden

6. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Avatar

My prayers are w/ you and your family @IronMaiden

Be strong as best you can.

7. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

I am saddened to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I will help any way that I can. A GoFundMe campaign would be the way to go. @IronMaiden

8. mercster

mercster Avatar

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, friend. Take it easy on yourself and God bless. Keep this thread bumped with info on GoFundMe, please.

9. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We're so sorry to hear about your diagnosis IronMaiden :(. Our hearts go out to you and your family to get through this challenging time.

Thank you for sending us an e-mail to inquire about how we can assist. Our team is of course going to do everything they can to try and accommodate your situation and ease the burden of what you're organizing above. We'll work with the community on this as well.

10. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I don't know if the devs could do this or not, but maybe a re-colored clasping hands cloak would be a relatively easy thing to design that could be purchased by the SotA community and the proceeds would go to helping IronMaiden.

11. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

I'm so sorry to read about this. My best wishes and thoughts are with you and your family. Be strong!

12. Lorde

Lorde Avatar

I felt sad to hear what you are going through. My prayers are with you and to your family..Be strong and keep on fighting IronMaiden.

13. IronMaiden

IronMaiden Avatar

I have asked Thexedor to work on what he has suggested. It is my hope that some how I can recoup most of the money I've spent, but not wanting more than $25k ... anything over that I would prefer end up in a Community Charity fund to help others in the future with a similar problem. Not knowing if a single person will want to purchase the PoT since that probably needs to be offered as such since I guess one person has to be the owner... though I did ask if funds were raised and no one person thus owned the PoT can it be somehow designated a Community Owned Town ??? I don't know the answers nor the possibilities... I never got to design the town, it was at some point suppose to a Community hub, but alas I've never had the time and now really won't. In any case, I hope it can all work out for any involved with this process.. A couple at Portalarium have offered to help distribute items from the accounts as they are obtained so there will be trusted people involved in the process... I'll try to check in every day if I can and help where I can ...

Numa, Bom, Rada Torment and 5 others like this.
  14. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

cant wait to see what we can do as a community!

By Tor, Rada Torment, K1000 and 2 others like this.
  15. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Guys,

@IronMaiden and I have got the ball rolling. I will be posting a thread outlining the GoFundMe drive shortly. I will post it in the general discussion - I'm sure @Berek will find a nice (highly visible) home to pin it to. ;) Also, there will be information on the charity auction (available to those who contribute to the GoFundMe) in that post. More to come soon.

Time to step up, Avatars. Duty and honor calls. :cool:

Birko, Numa, Bom and 7 others like this.
  16. Zombie

Zombie Avatar

My Prayers are with you my Friend, don't ever give up!

I agree 100% with the GoFundMe, and also with By Thor's Fundraising idea with the Cloak!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Numa, Saxon, Soleidad and 11 others like this.
  17. Sir Frank

Sir Frank Master of the Mint

The colon cancer ribbon is dark blue.

18. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

The cloak design is beautiful and it speaks volumes. I will purchase one.

19. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

As someone who had a recent 12 day stint in the hospital and found out I have to eventually get a heart valve replacement, I know the future can sometimes feel uncertain. I will do everything I can to help out when the gofundme site gets running. And I will keep you and your family in my prayers. As hard as things are at the moment,one thing you can count on is that you are not alone,the community will be with you and your family and try to help as much as possible. :)

20. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

My prayers are with you and your family @IronMaiden, you will be fine :)

Unfortunately my current economic situation don't allow me to help with money, but plz, let me know if I can help you guys on anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.