Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Expected] Can't access Annika blacksmith or Martin merchant in Soltown

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Beltomar Songsteel, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beltomar Songsteel

Beltomar Songsteel Avatar

1. Title: Can't access Annika blacksmith or Martin merchant in Soltown
    2. Reproduction rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: none
    4. Details: When I click/double click on Annika or Martin I am unable to access their vendor buy/sell panel. This works fine with all other vendors, just not with these two. When I persist, I get a message saying "You just tried talking to that NPC. Please wait a moment." Also when I say "goods" or "sale", nothing happens. However, if I wait for Martin the merchant to say "high quality goods for sale" and I click on the underlined word "goods" or "sale", then I am able to open Martin's panel. I cannot do this with Annika as she doesn't seem to talk.
    5. Steps to reproduce: click on the vendors, multiple times.
    6. User specs: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970.

2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

3. Mytaz E'll

Mytaz E'll Developer Emeritus

This will happen in the late evenings when the merchants are just about to path to their beds for the night.

4. Borg

Borg Avatar

Im having same issue, it only happens with Martin and Annika in Soltown all other NPCs work normally.
    When you click on them you get the message "You just tried to talk to that NPC. Please wait a moment" over and over when you double click them.
    You have to manually click on key word sale and then trade window opens. I noticed that sometimes keywords are not highlighted nor underlined.
    So I figured out I had to manually type sale or trade on chat window and !voila! trade window opens.
    I recorded a video here it is. As you can read under compass its early morning , not even close to late evening.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.