The upcoming telethon rewards are very … unrewarding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChairStacker, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

I think nobody asked for a day of work recorded (agree this is not viable or good), @Myrcello was taking about an small working session live/recorded like we saw from devs from some studios (like Unchained devs for example).

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. bwtdozer

bwtdozer Avatar

Just read the weekly update and saw these three vidoes in it. Reminded me of this thread. While short I believe something similar to this is what @Myrcello is asking for more of. First time I've seen these on the weekly update, so maybe something they will continue to do/expand.

North Drachvald Spur
    Xenos
    K'RUL

Myrcello and Rada Torment like this.
  3. Myrcello

Myrcello Avatar

Very cool. :)

4. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

One more idea I'd like to pitch for a cool telethon reward is a Pet Swarm.

DancingShade likes this.
  5. Grimace2

Grimace2 Avatar

Clothing that fits the general European middle ages would be great for everyone.

[​IMG]

More dye-able cotton tunics, robes, pants please.

Elfenwahn, Jens_T and DancingShade like this.
  6. DancingShade

DancingShade Avatar

A swarm of pet rats or mosquitoes would be amazing.

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

How about a swarm of flies that fly around you if you summon them or just fly around the spot where you place them on a lot (like inside an outhouse).

[edit] BTW, I'd love to have rats for my ship.

DancingShade likes this.
  8. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

I am late to chime in as usual, I love telethon items and add on store items, I also understand that funding is a constant goal in any type of project like this. Is it possible at all to consider those players that love content and quests, that do not want the add on store items but would gladly fund a new quest line? Like I'd happily pay more if the telethon prize was 10 new quests! Probably a lot more money then if the item is yet another cape. Maybe we could pay to add quests or literally anything that adds something that isn't a deco to game? Again I love decos but I'm missing content and I know we want to wait till release but there are a lot of people that are anxiously awaiting quests we don't' care if they are go here chop logs get a bloody useless hat, we'll take it! Heck I'm even missing the darn robot hat quests at this point. Anyways it's just an opinion and they are like butts everyone has one and nobody cares :)

Numa, LoneStranger and Drake Aedus like this.
  9. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

not sure kinda telephon reward i would like the moust

i do like instruments
    cloaks
    wings
    dress sets
    emotes
    and so on but i just bean around a short wile so dont have like an bank full of gear

maby they shood add some board games and stuff like that to win to i guess it would be cool to have if able to play it
    or if nothing else it would look nice

10. Selene

Selene Avatar

I like the idea of stretchgoals that create new "things" in the world (like the squirrels from last telethon).

Another way to boost revenue during a telethon might be to have a "stretch goal" poll to add a new mob type (gazer, bats, ettins, rats.. whatever) and let people pay a dollar (or 5 dollars) to "vote" for their favorite with no limit, the winning mob gets put in the game and anyone that votes gets a small tabletop statue of the winning mob (1 per account) with the telethon info on mouseover. "Rat -Voted MVP at Spring Telethon 2017"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.