Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Possibly put an oracle in PRT's???

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Gairloch, Jan 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

Hey is it possible to put a Oracle in the PRT towns ....I am just tired of having to search for one in various towns. Really just stick one near the statue in town. If this has been discussed and discarded before, I apologize in advance for bringing it up again :( !!

Tanglewood likes this.
  2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

No thanks. Oracles are pretty much only in the capitals of the world, aren't they?

3. Gairloch

Gairloch Avatar

That's not true .....Etceter has one...and they aren't a capital...they are just a NPC Town...I don't even think from the look of it....it's a city!!!

4. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

Is that an oversight, devs?

5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

No TY, they are fine left in the NPC (towns that related to the story line) or POTs as they are. No need to give players more excuses to flag PvP on a whim, and just walk around the corner to undo it.

Now if you implemented a true penalty to flagging on a whim - say, if you engage PvP by force flaggin you are flagged for a min 4 - 8 actual in game hours then sure. Now if oyu flag at the oracle no need for time limit as you are flagged at the alter. This should just apply to player who are going to just hang out and "gank" players who are flagged or already in a fight.

6. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

POTs can have them, too... I don't see why PRTs shouldn't...

Bow Vale, Tanglewood and Numa like this.
  7. Numa

Numa Avatar

PRT`s get every bit of the short stick currently. No quests, no POT customization ability, no Oracle temples etc. With few exceptions these are the most underpopulated spots (player wise) in the game.

Bow Vale and Tanglewood like this.
  8. Tanglewood

Tanglewood Avatar

I would like there to be an Oracle as well. As to the quests - they have always said that there would be no quests - the PRTs are simply a housing area. But I would love for there to be a merchant and an oracle :) I picked Estercove for one of my houses because I love the template /biome (very scenic and pretty) - it is a rare biome used only for 3 PRTs and is not available for POTs.

However - now that I think about it - the hidden vale is free from the overwatch of the Oracle - so that would kind of mess with the story line a bit. I'll at least be happy with a merchant/trainer :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    Numa likes this.
  9. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

Yes more oracles please so I can flag and deflag on a whim :)

10. redfish

redfish Avatar

If a POT has an Oracle confirmatory it should show on the overland map imo. This would make them easier for players to find, and also provide an incentive to go intothat town. A lot of the town representation on the overland can improve in similar ways.

But not every town is supposed to have one and I don't think it makes sense to fill up all the PRTs with them.

Numa likes this.
  11. Tamsen

Tamsen Avatar

If you're in or near Soltown and looking for an Oracle, there's one in Oracle Oasis (hence the town name). We're the second wagon on the left as you enter Soltown from the world map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.