Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Aetheric Feedback Focus Regen Not Working

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by HogwinHD, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

Aetheric Feedback Regen is currently not working.

I press it before A critical hit and immediately after and the regen does not change AT ALL.

The tool tip on the buff bar says i am getting it, but i assure you, it is not working.

2. mystarr

mystarr Avatar

More info on this:
    • The Aetheric Feedback +20 focus regen bonus does not work in combat now.
    • If you sheath your weapons and go out of combat you get the +20 increased regen but as long as you have your weapon drawn Aetheric combat has no effect on focus regen.
    • Before build 548 it worked while you were in combat if you had not cast a spell for a few seconds.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change but its definitely a noticeable difference.

3. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

if you stopped casting but with your weapon out it should still regen At the correct AF rate ( +20 + but it doesnt

4. null2

null2 Avatar

You no longer are able to regen focus at non-combat rates while you have your weapon out, or have your combat deck out. In addition Aetheric Feedback's tooltip is incorrect. You can currently get the +20 focus regen effect without doing a spell crit (unless I was crit healing and didn't realize).

5. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

my point is, Aetheric feedback snt working in any case whether you are in combat or not, At my level with GM train int and 90+ int and a Focus pool of say... 1000 i regen at 10-13 per tick and even with AF active it doesnt change.

Mac2 likes this.
  6. Borg

Borg Avatar

Aetheric Feedback is broken , you always get the 20% bonus no need to deliver critical hit, regeneration bonus only works when out of combat making this spell worthless in combat although you need to be in combat mode to cast it.

7. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...cus-regen-buff-even-if-no-crit-occured.78207/

you can log in and cast it and it will give you +20 regen so its really broken, gives you regen even with no crit, but regen is broken too

8. HogwinHD

HogwinHD Avatar

hmmm... it appears you re correct sir, Aetheric feedback should at least have a combat focus regen On it aswell, Maybe.. 10 Regen? in combat seems fair

9. null2

null2 Avatar

With the extremely hard nerf on tap soul, it seems like the experience is engineered to force the use of potions. Is port trying to force the use of potions for balancing purposes or just because their elastistack stats say nobody is using them?

I don't think 10 minute potions are worth their crafting ingredients as it stands

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.