1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[SOLD!] Bamboozle Town Loft in Owls Head! [Amazing Vendor Shop]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Bamboozle, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

Hello all,

I'm taking offers on my loft in Owl's Head [just the spot]. Please message me if you are interested... I'm looking for paypal offers (may accept 1 tax free deed as part of the trade). I can add a founder tax free town deed for $1000 and commission free vendors for $110 each.

Here are the highlights of this spot:
    - town spot located right next to the public vendor and the crafting pavilion
    - it has a steady stream of foot traffic and is known as one of the most popular vendor shops in the game (3 vendors)
    - this spot has been featured on the front page SOTA webpage
    - this spot was also featured during the telethon (I was one of the winners of the house deco contest!)
    - I've sold over 20M worth of stuff on these vendors

Here is the location:
    [​IMG]

Here is the view from the vendors (people standing at public vendor can see your vendors!):
    [​IMG]

Here is the front view of the house:
    [​IMG]

This house draws a lot of traffic and many gatherings:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. Presto

Presto Avatar

Housing people or sharing vendors? How many items can a vendor hold?

K1000 and Rada Torment like this.
  3. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

A vendor can hold 100 items. Town spots allow for 3 vendors = 300 items total.

4. dan12909

dan12909 Avatar

How much would the lot spot be?

5. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

SOLD!

I'll let the new owner introduce themselves.

If you had items on my vendors, all of your items should have gone safely to your bank in Owls Head. :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  6. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

We lost an awesome owner of one of the best houses in Owls head since persistance..but we earn a new great owner! grats for your new home!

Bamboozle likes this.
  7. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

You will be missed @Bamboozle ! Also, welcome to Owl's Head @Presto !

For anyone who wants to list their wares in Owl's Head, please feel free to contact me in-game, Glantor Edge, I can add you to ihuma's loft @ Owl's Head in the interim while Presto is setting up his place.

Cheers,
    Glantor Edge

Rada Torment and Bamboozle like this.
  8. Presto

Presto Avatar

I have added a lot of you to the lot as kindred and you should have permission to use the vendors. I should find a spot to put chest storage back in place today.

9. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

Thanks for everything @Bamboozle! Welcome @Presto - and really appreciate you continuing the shared vendor / storage initiative!

fonsvitae, K1000 and Rada Torment like this.
  10. Presto

Presto Avatar

When my venue is ready, which forum is the proper place to announce it?

Glantor Edge, Gared and K1000 like this.
  11. Gared

Gared Avatar

Glantor Edge and Rada Torment like this.
  12. Presto

Presto Avatar

Glantor Edge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.