IMCRF - Iron Maiden's Holdings Auction - Primer & Eligibility

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thexedor Markhamm, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

WARNING - DAY 1 AUCTIONS SET TO SUSPEND TODAY - 2/27/2017!

Reminder: all day 1 auctions will be suspended at 8PM CST tonight! Please be aware that the countdown timer is irrelevant to this auction ending.

All suspended auctions will then be audited to ensure an IMCRF donor wins the auction.

The IMCRF donor with the highest bid recorded at 8 PM CST will be notified of winning, and provided a link to make payment.

If you are the winner, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the audit is complete. You must make payment within 48 hours of winning, or the auction will be forfeit and given to the next highest qualified bidder. We will make attempts to contact you, if you have not paid within 24 hours.

There's still time to bid on day 1 items, visit Shroud Marketplace and search 'D1' (day one) to see the full listing of expiring auctions.

Process for claiming your won items:

In-game item packs - please friend me 'Thexedor Markhamm' in game and we will meet up. I ask for your patience as I will do my best to be available over the next week several times per day. If we are unable to connect, I will be in-game on Saturday, March 4th and Sunday, March 5th during the following windows for organized pickups: 9-12pm (CST), 2-5pm (CST), 7-10pm (CST).

Stripped accounts
    - if you win a stripped account, please PM me on the forums. After I scrub Doug's personal information I will send you the account name and temporary password. You will then be able to access the account and change the password to make it your own. Further customization of the account will need to be handled by Portalarium and may require you purchasing a support voucher from the add-on store.

Lot Deeds - if you win a lot deed, please PM me on the forums. We will schedule a time to meet in multiplayer mode, party up, and switch to Friends Only Mode. We will travel to the lot, I will unclaim it, and hand you the deed. If you choose to reclaim the lot, you may do so immediately.

Thanks for your patience and participation in this auction. As you already now, it is a massive amount of loot to distribute. I will do my best to do so in a timely manner, but I do have RL obligations that may impede my ability to transfer items immediately. Thanks for your understanding. Rest assured, if you win (and pay) the item is yours and you will get to claim it!

-Thex

Numa, Lace, Luffy and 3 others like this.
  2. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Love it... im logged in getting ready to place bids and I get logged out with minutes to go on the auction... just love it...o_O

3. lafe1969

lafe1969 Avatar

I've received a message saying I've won an auction but when I click on the link to the auction details there doesn't seem to be a way to pay. I am logged into the account.

4. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Hi,

Per the Shroud Marketplace admin:

If you received a winners email, you can click this link (if you are logged into ShraMa) and it will take you right to the screen where you can add the item the cart and pay for it! In the action column, you will see the ability to add an item to the cart.

5. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Oh, I just audited and verified you won an auction! Hope it was the one you wanted, Tailz!

6. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Day 1 Auctions are closed.

We have audited them and sent emails to the winners. You may now log in to Shroud Marketplace and pay for your items.

Alternatively (per the Shroud Marketplace admin):

If you received a winners email, you can click this link (if you are logged into ShraMa) and it will take you right to the screen where you can add the item the cart and pay for it! In the action column, you will see the ability to add an item to the cart.

WOW.

There were some VERY close calls (like seconds) when bids were placed after the closing time of 8PM CST. As promised, any bids placed after 8:00 CST were removed. One individual actually hit 8:00:00 PM on the second!

Thanks for bidding guys. MORE AUCTIONS END TOMORROW (Tuesday at 8PM CST).

-Thex

Numa likes this.
  7. ShroudMarketplace

ShroudMarketplace Avatar

Sorry for the email spam that gets generated when the auction is suspended and re-activated.
    The process of verifying bids and removing either bids that come in late or from unauthorized users is to ensure the integrity of the auctions.

Numa likes this.
  8. lafe1969

lafe1969 Avatar

Sorry to bother you but still having issues. When I follow your link (with a bit of editing as it's malformed), I get a list of auctions. If I click the "Complete Purchase" button, it adds the item to my cart at $1000. Also, there doesn't seem to be anything preventing me from clicking that link for any close auction.

I've verified that I am logged in to the winning account. I've also tried several browsers.

9. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Avatar

Likewise, I will check in the morning :)

10. ShroudMarketplace

ShroudMarketplace Avatar

That happens when it is added to the cart multiple times. The link only works once. You can send me a dm and we can get everything sorted.

Numa likes this.
  11. reuge

reuge Avatar

How do I know I have won? There was a auction where I was the highest bidder at 8pm cst. I have the screenshot. But it doesn't show I won in shroud marketplace.

12. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I guess someone wanted that Duke Founder water home more than me. :(

Oh well, I just hope that IM gets better. :)

13. ShroudMarketplace

ShroudMarketplace Avatar

All bids after 18:00:00 PST (8PM CST) were removed. You were the winner for Auction ID: 63 (with the bid that came in right under the wire). You should have received an email with a link to https://www.shroudmarketplace.com/index.php?p=user_auctions where you can complete the transaction for the auction/s that you won.

Some people have noticed that if they log out of the marketplace and log back in prior to going to the auctions page they are able to complete the transactions. If you still have issues, you can send me a direct message with the auction ID and I can make sure that you get sorted.

14. ShroudMarketplace

ShroudMarketplace Avatar

I will let everyone know that it was pointed out to me that Auction ID: 53 had a winning bid that was posted after 8PM CST - the web server time is PST - so any bid after 6PM PST was removed. That has been rectified. Thank you for being diligent.

15. reuge

reuge Avatar

Hi
    Hi,

I saw that I have won. Thank you. Perhaps you are in the midst of verification. I have not recieve the confirmation email.

16. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

WARNING - DAY 2 AUCTIONS SET TO SUSPEND TODAY - 2/28/2017!

Reminder: all day 2 auctions will be suspended at 8PM CST tonight! Please be aware that the countdown timer is irrelevant to this auction ending.

All suspended auctions will then be audited to ensure an IMCRF donor wins the auction. Remember: all bids placed placed after 8:00:00 PM CST (including 8:00:01) will be removed.

The IMCRF donor with the highest bid recorded at 8 PM CST will be notified of winning, and provided a link to make payment.

If you are the winner, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the audit is complete. You must make payment within 48 hours of winning, or the auction will be forfeit and given to the next highest qualified bidder. We will make attempts to contact you, if you have not paid within 24 hours.

Please note: it may take a few hours to receive your confirmation email, when auctions are verified/audited it back logs the email server. Thanks for your patience.

There's still time to bid on day 2 items, visit Shroud Marketplace and search 'D2 (day two) to see the full listing of expiring auctions.

In-game item packs - please friend me 'Thexedor Markhamm' in game and we will meet up. I ask for your patience as I will do my best to be available over the next week several times per day. If we are unable to connect, I will be in-game on Saturday, March 4th and Sunday, March 5th during the following windows for organized pickups: 9-12pm (CST), 2-5pm (CST), 7-10pm (CST).

Stripped accounts
    - if you win a stripped account, please PM me on the forums. After I scrub Doug's personal information I will send you the account name and temporary password. You will then be able to access the account and change the password to make it your own. Further customization of the account will need to be handled by Portalarium and may require you purchasing a support voucher from the add-on store.

Lot Deeds - if you win a lot deed, please PM me on the forums. We will schedule a time to meet in multiplayer mode, party up, and switch to Friends Only Mode. We will travel to the lot, I will unclaim it, and hand you the deed. If you choose to reclaim the lot, you may do so immediately.

Thanks for your patience and participation in this auction. As you already now, it is a massive amount of loot to distribute. I will do my best to do so in a timely manner, but I do have RL obligations that may impede my ability to transfer items immediately. Thanks for your understanding. Rest assured, if you win (and pay) the item is yours and you will get to claim it!

-Thex

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  17. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Day 2 Auctions are closed.

We have audited them and sent emails to the winners. You may now log in to Shroud Marketplace and pay for your items.

Thanks for bidding guys. MORE AUCTIONS END TOMORROW (Wednesday at 8PM CST).

-Thex

18. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

WARNING - DAY 3 AUCTIONS SET TO SUSPEND TODAY - 3/1/2017!

Reminder: all day 3 auctions will be suspended at 8PM CST tonight! Please be aware that the countdown timer is irrelevant to this auction ending.

All suspended auctions will then be audited to ensure an IMCRF donor wins the auction. Remember: all bids placed placed after 8:00:00 PM CST (including 8:00:01) will be removed.

If you are the winner,
    you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the audit is complete. You must make payment within 48 hours of winning, or the auction will be forfeit and given to the next highest qualified bidder. We will make attempts to contact you, if you have not paid within 24 hours.

Please note: it may take a few hours to receive your confirmation email, when auctions are verified/audited it back logs the email server. Thanks for your patience.

There's still time to bid on day 3 items, visit Shroud Marketplace and search 'D3 (day three) to see the full listing of expiring auctions.

Stripped accounts

-Thex

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  19. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Day 3 Auctions are closed.

Thanks for bidding guys. MORE AUCTIONS END TOMORROW (Thursday at 8PM CST).

-Thex

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  20. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

WARNING - DAY 4 AUCTIONS SET TO SUSPEND TODAY - 3/2/2017!

Reminder: all day 4 auctions will be suspended at 8PM CST tonight! Please be aware that the countdown timer is irrelevant to this auction ending.

If you are the winner,
    you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the audit is complete. You must make payment within 48 hours of winning, or the auction will be forfeit and given to the next highest qualified bidder. We will make attempts to contact you, if you have not paid within 24 hours.

There's still time to bid on day 4 items, visit Shroud Marketplace and search 'D4 (day four) to see the full listing of expiring auctions.

Stripped accounts

-Thex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.