Doug's (IronMaiden) Chemo Relief Fund - GoFundMe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thexedor Markhamm, Jan 11, 2017.

?

IronMaiden Chemo Relief Fund Cloak - Design Vote - Which is your favorite? (Shown Below in OP)

Poll closed Jan 19, 2017.
  1. 1

7 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. 2

12 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. 3

9 vote(s)
    9.4%
  4. 4

9 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. 5

29 vote(s)
    30.2%
  6. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  7. 7

6 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. 8

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  9. 9 - same as #8, but with the dark blue fur (image coming soon)

5 vote(s)
    5.2%
  10. 10

15 vote(s)
    15.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Great work on all of this Thexedor!

2. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Day 6 Auctions are closed.

We have audited them and sent emails to the winners. You may now log in to Shroud Marketplace and pay for your items.

Alternatively (per the Shroud Marketplace admin):

If you may click this link (if you are logged into ShraMa) and it will take you right to the screen where you can add the item the cart and pay for item(s)! In the action column, you will see the ability to add an item to the cart.

Thanks for bidding guys. The FINAL AUCTIONS END TOMORROW (Sunday at 8PM CST).

-Thex

Bom likes this.
  3. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Thanks, Berek! One more day of auctions to go and we're done! See you at the telethon on Thursday!

@Everybody - I will unveil the final total raised for Doug (Iron Maiden) during this entire campaign at that time.

SPOILER: it's a lot. :p

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Bom and Numa like this.
  4. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

PoT Item List:

Hi Everybody,

Lot of questions about the PoT item list that is up for auction today. I went through and made a spreadsheet of the PoT included items:

View it here.

Good Luck and Happy Bidding!

-Thex

Bom likes this.
  5. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

WARNING - DAY 7 AUCTIONS SET TO SUSPEND TODAY - 3/5/2017!

Reminder: all day 7 auctions will be suspended at 8PM CST tonight! Please be aware that the countdown timer is irrelevant to this auction ending.

All suspended auctions will then be audited to ensure an IMCRF donor wins the auction. Remember: all bids placed placed after 8:00:00 PM CST (including 8:00:01) will be removed.

The IMCRF donor with the highest bid recorded at 8 PM CST will be notified of winning, and provided a link to make payment.

If you are the winner,
    you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the audit is complete. You must make payment within 48 hours of winning, or the auction will be forfeit and given to the next highest qualified bidder. We will make attempts to contact you, if you have not paid within 24 hours.

Please note: it may take a few hours to receive your confirmation email, when auctions are verified/audited it back logs the email server. Thanks for your patience.

There's still time to bid on day 7 items, visit Shroud Marketplace and search 'D7 (day seven) to see the full listing of expiring auctions.

Process for claiming your won items:

In-game item packs - please friend me 'Thexedor Markhamm' in game and we will meet up. I ask for your patience as I will do my best to be available over the next week several times per day. If we are unable to connect, I will be in-game on Saturday, March 4th and Sunday, March 5th during the following windows for organized pickups: 9-12pm (CST), 2-5pm (CST), 7-10pm (CST).

Stripped accounts
    - if you win a stripped account, please PM me on the forums. After I scrub Doug's personal information I will send you the account name and temporary password. You will then be able to access the account and change the password to make it your own. Further customization of the account will need to be handled by Portalarium and may require you purchasing a support voucher from the add-on store.

Lot Deeds - if you win a lot deed, please PM me on the forums. We will schedule a time to meet in multiplayer mode, party up, and switch to Friends Only Mode. We will travel to the lot, I will unclaim it, and hand you the deed. If you choose to reclaim the lot, you may do so immediately.

Thanks for your patience and participation in this auction. As you already now, it is a massive amount of loot to distribute. I will do my best to do so in a timely manner, but I do have RL obligations that may impede my ability to transfer items immediately. Thanks for your understanding. Rest assured, if you win (and pay) the item is yours and you will get to claim it!

-Thex

Bom likes this.
  6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Isn't the telethon Thursday?

7. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

yes it is! my bad!

Lord Andernut likes this.
  8. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Hi Everybody,

Just a friendly reminder I'll be on the telethon this afternoon around the 5:30 CST to discuss the IMCRF effort and unveil the grand total we've raised for Doug.

Tune in and support the Devs!

-Thex

David J Thompson and Barugon like this.
  9. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

In case you missed the big announcement on the telethon yesterday, we raised $55,000+ for Iron Maiden during the IMCRF initiative! All proceeds were sent to Doug.

Bravo community!!!

-Thex

P.S. There's more good works to do in Novia! I'll have some big news in the coming days/weeks about the next evolution of our in-game charity initiative, including a formal announcement for the AERIE Fund. We're gonna keep making gaming history and prove that SOTA has a community like no other. In the words of @dallas, we're going to promote 'community belonging' to help promote the people and causes we care about. Stay tuned.

Numa, hroth, David J Thompson and 2 others like this.
  10. David J Thompson

David J Thompson Avatar

Great to hear !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.