Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Elven Home Roof Foliage crosses Row Lot boundaries and into other peoples homes.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by JaayyJaay, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaayyJaay

JaayyJaay Avatar

Reproduction rate .. N/A
    Blocker? .. No idea what that means..
    Details: Foliage from the roof of Elven Row Homes cross the boundaries of row lots and sticks through neighboring player homes walls.
    This is not deco, this is the model of the Elven Home.
    Question was asked when a fix for this was coming, during the telethon. Darkstar replied that he thought this had been fixed. It has not, as you can see below.

[​IMG]

This lot is in POT Bay Lunaire. - First row house on the right, as you spawn into town from the docks.
    I do not know how to get exact co-ordinates.. I tried to use /loc command but it did nothing.
    The lots are not crossing eachother (as that is not possible from what I understand)

Here is the previous thread. Location is the same.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...or-coming-through-my-walls.74305/#post-743149

I dont think my system specs are relevant for this bug.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Greetings @dein93.

The /loc command when typed into the game window *copies* coordinate info into your computer's memory. When you are in the forums here, simply hit "Ctrl-V" to paste the contents into your post.

Bug Entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

3. JaayyJaay

JaayyJaay Avatar

It seems I may have been in the wrong chat window last time I tried this command. It clearly came up this time when i typed it in.

Area: Bay Lunaire (POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Bay Lunaire) Loc: (138.7, 49.8, 306.4)

Thank you. :)

Tazar likes this.
  4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We were able to reproduce this issue internally, however the current rules for lot marker placement don't seem to allow for the level of overlap between row lots that you're experiencing. We did see SOME elven row home roof elements crash over, including log beams and grass.

Bug Submitted: 42837

Thanks

dein93 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.