Owl's Nest....again

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Belladonna Rose, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I totally understand that alot of focus is now being spent on Novia scenes and that is understandable since its a larger land mass.....BUT. Come on . Please fix Owl's Nest Mine. Its just stupidly underrated for a mine. It was fine the way it was before.
    Totally understand that there are some plots that have quests down there but to totally nerf out the ore down there the way it is is just wrong. And to try and state its a newbie mine is just ridiculous. Most newbs cant even make it up the path to get to the mines. And then if they happen to get there they mindlessly think they need to kill the bandits there and get killed themselves.
    With only two area having ore and the spawn rate being so low its just not even worth going there anymore...not to mention the gems. It just seems like a waste now.
    Can we get a redo of this mine please.

Cordelayne likes this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I'd be more interested in getting a begginners mine next to one of the starter areas - like the new adventure scenes they are talking about.

Hidden Vale is a bit off to be a beginnners area.

3. Jarek Aumarr

Jarek Aumarr Avatar

Amen to that! Was a great newbie area for copper and iron.

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

High Vale has that small tunnel that can be mined for gems and ore. But agree. Starting areas do need something better for new players. Although the thing is with that everyone else would be in there mining it out and leaving the new players without. Greed i guess you could say.
    I just dont know why they wrecked Owl's Nest. It was fine the way it was.

Alana Baran likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.