1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

SOLD! Benefactor Knight Acct for sale.

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Jace3, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

I am offering up for sale my benefactor Knight account for sale.
    I am not interested in playing the game so there is no need to keep it.
    Paypal Friends & Family $800.00 same as I paid. You will get a bank full of resources, character with 3 GM's, house and lot located on Nesoskia Island . PM me if interested.

2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Man.. cally I am sad to see you go..

Cally likes this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Are all of the benefactor items still on the account? I would be interested if it is complete. Also any telethon or other rewards? I can send you PP F&F on Monday just let me know what is included.
    Thanks and sorry to see you go.

4. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

Anything that was given when I bought the account is still in the account. I have a hat or two when we did the weekly hunt for them. Any telethon items up to the last two telethons are in the account. I cleaned up the chests in the house this morning, getting rid of the many daggers, war hammers, bows, and halberds collected as loot, and taken to salvage. I claimed any rewards given in the bank. The house on the lot is the Knight benefactor house. Knight items in the house are the automaton, knight table, edelmann bird bath, puzzle box, benefactor piano. I can't off hand think of anything else in the house. The prosperity tools are in my pack. The bank has the reward items and the account has about 220,000 GP. Not sure if I missed anything, I will be glad to answer any questions I may have missed.

There is also a printing press that I forgot to mention. I have not sold off any benefactor items.

5. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

Thank you. I have given this about 6 months before reaching this decision. I just don't play the game and with recent medical concerns it doesn't look like I will have the time. Better I sell the account to someone who does enjoy the game and is interested in continuing the progression of either Cally or their own character.

Ice Queen likes this.
  6. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Ahh brother sad to hear about your situation, I wish you luck in what ever ur dealing with.

7. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

I am copying this from the account page:
    2015 Winter Snow Emote
    2015 Winter Snowflake Cloak

Release 26 Quest Reward: Bowler Hat
    Spring 2016 Telethon Reward: Giant Dragonfly Pet Reward
    Spring 2016 Telethon Reward: Giant Butterfly Pet Reward
    Spring 2016 Telethon Reward: Flowers Emote Reward
    Spring 2016 Telethon Reward: Flower Crown Reward
    Final-Wipe World Starting Gift: Portable Aether Vibration Amplifier
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Fan Emote Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Aeronaut Helmet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Hacked Oracle Crawler Pet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Clockwork Wings Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Hacked Oracle Flyer Pet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Tiny Airship Pet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: One Man Band Steampunk Wearable Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Organ Grinder Instrument Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 1 Reward: Clockwork Monkey Pet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Aeroplane Emote Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: ? and ! Hats Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Aeronaut Outfit Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Accordion Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Mini Automaton Pet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Baby Clockwork Dragon Pet Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Camera Emote with Tin Type Camera Reward
    Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Clockwork Armor Reward
    Flaming Bagpipes with Leather Kilt Reward

Summer 2016 Telethon Part 2 Reward: Weather Changing Clockwork Umbrella Reward
    Firedance Emote with Outfit Reward

$10M Raised! Reward: Virtue Cloak
    5 Gold Crowns Testing Reward
    Fall into Winter 2016 Telethon Rewards

Knight
    2015-11-30 17:02:54 $830
    I have $14 in store credit also.

The add on page has many items I bought to give to my grand childs account and are no longer with the account. These were decorative items for there house and a few houses that I bought for them. Nothing that would ever diminish the value or worth of this account. I just want to be upfront about this.

8. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

Account has been solf and account information transferred. Thank you for a very fast smooth trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.