Attending the Weekly Hospitallers Voice/Chat Meeting

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Winfield, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Hail Hospitallers, Outlanders, and all Avatars.

We hold Voice/Chat meetings every Sunday at 11 AM Central US Time on Discord Server to discuss helping new players. See the main thread which contains meeting location information and minutes:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s-sotahelp-org-players-helping-players.48819/

I start this thread to talk about attending (or not attending) the weekly meetings. Feel free to ask questions about the weekly meeting here too!

Acred, firesparx and Elgarion like this.
  2. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

Well, now that I created this new thread to talk about attending the Hospitaller meeting, I must say I cannot make it to the meeting today (April 2).

I see many great things happening to enhance the new player experience which is so very important in preparation for Episode One launch. These meetings help come up with community ideas and even suggestion for Portalarium.

Please attend if you can. The meetings are open to all!

3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This is a really great meetup to get your voices heard, and often times we will attend as well. Discussed are community events, what recent game updates have been a talking point in the forums, where the new user experience is at in development, and suggestions for improving interactions between with the community and dev team. Hope you can make it all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.