1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

(SOLD) No Novia Access Holdfast

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Amber Raine, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Let me start this by stating i am *not* quitting SotA but sometimes things need to be done to take care of other things.

I am looking to sell the holdfast of Blood Omen Caverns. This player owned town in Shroud of the Avatar is currently attached to Radio City and is marked as an underground PvP enabled Map. It does not have overland access and would need to be attached to another player owned town or NPC city.

Player Owned Towns are no longer available (although they *may* be available once again in the future).

The cost of the Holdfast at purchase time was 900$. I am asking 1350$ (negotiable). This would cover cost of the exchange and give enough to help with why i need to part with it in the first place (without getting into details).

If you are, or you know of someone whom is, interested in the purchase of a Player Owned Town of your own. Please have them contact me on facebook, via the forums, or via email at amberrainedragon@gmail.com.

Thank you for your interest.. I am hoping to have this sold sooner rather then later and am negotiable on the sell price.

https://d2sx9mrt4zumaq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/underground_1_norm_overlay.png
    The Green areas in the overhead views are approximate placement areas for lots where the terrain is flat enough.

https://d2sx9mrt4zumaq.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/underground_1_05.jpg

((If this is in the wrong spot -- please moderator feel free to move it to the right area))

Rada Torment likes this.
  2. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

This should have been under house and lot listings, I am sure @Berek will move it.

Berek likes this.
  3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Done, and thanks for the notice!

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  4. macnlos

macnlos Avatar

Hi Amber... sent you an email on this.

5. Amber Raine

Email responded to . Great questions.

For those whom may have similar questions allow me to update some information.

• I know that this is nested. But what part of this will I be able to request to control change?
    • - Name of the POT?
    • - Access points at either other PoTs or NPC towns?
    • - Upgradeable to larger sizes?
    • - Change of Biome type?

a) Yes b) yes c) yes d) yes

• How many people/homes are currently occupying the town?

no people currently occupy this town, it was going to be used for RP purposes but never got used for its intended purpose, or at all for that matter.

• Is this a static of dynamic POT

It is not locked. So all changes are still available to be made with/to this holdfast.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

you can upgrade sizes at any time every town is built with enough space for metropolis, all that changes is allocations for decorations and housing square footage.

Solazur likes this.
  7. Amber Raine

Thank you Weins for the correction :)

8. Amber Raine

Thank you all for your interest and condolences ( ;) ) during this sale. The holdfast has now been sold and we await transfer. Thank you Milkdrop.

Solazur and Milkdrop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.