Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hephaestus does not acknowledge that you have spoken with Perri and convinced him to leave.

Discussion in 'Release 41 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by MoriensSeeker, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoriensSeeker

MoriensSeeker Avatar

1. Title: Hephaestus does not acknowledge that you have spoken with Perri and convinced him to leave.
    2. Repro Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: Yes
    4. Details:
    The Path of Truth dead ends after you talk to Perri an convince him to fight for the fauns freedom. Hephaetus will not acknowledge that you have talked to Perri, leaving you stuck at that point.
    5. Steps to Repro:
    A. Follow the Path of Truth until Hephaestus asks you to speak with Perri.
    B. Go through Perri's dialog and convince him to fight for the fauns freedom.
    C. Return to Hephaestus and talk to him. He doesn't acknowledge that you have talked to Perri.
    6. User Specs:
    SotA QA Build 492
    Windows 7 x64

uhop and Alley Oop like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

did your find out more about the crown clear when you talked to him the first time? mine did not

3. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

Mine did not, he or someone else had a screenshot showing a task to find Perri that I never had either and no mention of that one

Not sure if there is a different tree in the Hephaestus conversation (maybe tell him you are a titan for example) that leads differently.

uhop and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

There's a bug in that Hephaestus will randomly ignore whether or not you've finished Perri's sequence.

The "find out about the crown" flag should clear when Hephaestus tells you to talk to Perri. I'll add it to the final speech as well because it's possible to talk to Perri first.

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

okay, that means i DID miss some dialog. he didn't tell me to talk to perri.

6. Ludger

Ludger Avatar

I have finished the Hephaestus portion, he gave me experience and said he would open the exit. Now the exit to halls of Artifice has no barrier but will not allow me to exit. When I exited to world map and came back in, I was still at the exit that will not let me out.

* I have recalled and came back. Now my character is trapped between the barrier and the "exit to Halls of Artifice"

**I have gone through the entire dungeon again after using unstuck to go back to the start. Still cannot "exit to Halls of Artifice"

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.