Pattern question

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Brass Knuckles, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

forwarning to anyone that diddnt realize this (like I diddnt): but the pattern can only be used on one item at a time. here i was thinking you could reuse the pattern again and again. once you use it, its imbued into the weapon/wearable that you crafted it with. youd have to salvage the weapon/wearable to get the pattern back...

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Removed post. Incorrect info;)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

There's already a recipe in your book to use the correct pattern on a specific piece of gear. If you use a regular pattern then that pattern disappears and is permanently spent. You don't get it back. If you use an eternal pattern on a piece of gear then that pattern also disappears but you can get it back by salvaging the piece of gear.

majoria70 likes this.
  4. Atmosfear

Atmosfear Avatar

Can a store pattern be used on add on store or pledge items? For instance, can I make the elven elder fighter armor look like clockwork armor (both are heavy).

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You can't use patterns on store bought or pledge items. Even if you could, the elder elven fighter armor is considered chain and the clockwork armor is considered plate, so they're incompatible.

6. zyxk i n g

zyxk i n g Avatar

is it possible to get a 'Plain Stovepipe Hat' pattern ? Personally, I think it looks much better than the Brown Top Hat one.

7. zyxk i n g

zyxk i n g Avatar

I know it's a craftable but still, is it possible or it really needs to be unique in a better way ? Because the Plain Stovepie Hat and the Wizard are pretty uniques hats I'd say. Patterns would be something interesting. I think we should at least get the patterns from the exclamation and question stovepipe hat ?

Last edited: May 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.