Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

cant access my utility bar

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by darkcrowvv, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkcrowvv

darkcrowvv Avatar

2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

@darkcrowvv - In your image - I am unable to tell if you are in war mode or not. If you are though - to see the utility bar, you'll also need to check the options box that reads: "Show Utility Bar in Combat". Hopefully that will help.

Just in case it does not: Bug Entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

3. darkcrowvv

darkcrowvv Avatar

i heard from my guildie this might be bug for changes to new players

4. nocturna

nocturna Avatar

i'm having the same problem, i just started playing today, & have spent about 11 hrs now trying to figure out why on earth i cannot see my utility bar no matter what i check, whether i'm in combat or not, anything, i literally have NEVER seen it once in 11 hrs & when 1 of the 2 major things i was interested in was gathering/crafting, this is making me wary of even buying a home lot at all---if i can't gather/craft, i really am not sure i wanna keep playing at all :(

5. Whatelse73

Whatelse73 Avatar

Yeah I just started a new character today and I can't see the utility bar anywhere on my screen. Clicking the interface options still doesn't show it. I'd really like to be able to play more than just standing around waiting to fish because I can't fish without the utility bar.

I'm literally stuck next to the water and can't fish. Got worms, got a fishing pole, got the skill (by the way, the fishing Soldier tells you to talk to LT Tilton, but LT Corliss is actually the one that teachers "CRAFTING" skills, so that took a while to figure out as well. When I try to drag the fishing skill to the combat bar it says, "Cannot skill to combat bar".

How about until you figure this one out, you just disable that "combat only / utility only" restriction so we can bloody well fish and move on in the game? (Or just let us decide what goes in our ability bars ourselves instead of restricting them. :p)

6. Whatelse73

Whatelse73 Avatar

So here's what you have to do. You have to talk to ONE trainer (the combat skills one) about "advanced training" and THEN talk to the CRAFTING trainer about learning how to fish. It might be a good idea for you peeps to have BOTH trainers in the New area give the ability to have a utility bar? Just a thought, that way we don't get frustrated about something like that.

Still buggy as far as I'm concerned since you aren't given any indication of how to go about GETTING the utility bar to work. It is one thing to teach people so the learn about it, but if you don't tell them where the school is, how do they get to school to learn about it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.