1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Trophy Room Contest Submissions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humanexperiment

Humanexperiment Avatar

All hello! I want will share with you the room of trophies! The house is in Jade Island's location the entrance on which is near Kingsport!

I hunted for the heads the Guild and my good friends on a game helped! All many thanks without you I couldn't get all trophies but unfortunately haven't got the head of a dragon! otdelny thanks of Aeso Wondah! And my Guild Shadow People!!
    [​IMG]
    Hunting for Sobek in the Fall location.
    [​IMG]
    Have killed many dragons, but I unfortunately wasn't lucky! but I will surely get the head of a dragon.
    [​IMG]
    I have killed many trolls they were more generous than a dragon!
    [​IMG]
    Phoenix one of the most unloved bosses! he very quickly moves and it is terribly inconvenient!
    Now Craft!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my Tophy Room!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Screenshots of the room with trophies on 1 m the floor of the house are given above, on lower the screenshot of the second floor where settles down bar "curve archer" also with trophies.
    [​IMG]

I wish all good luck in this event! Excuse for my English!

Leelu, Berek, Beli and 20 others like this.
  2. helomech

helomech Avatar

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Perfectus Mori fishing shack and Fish Trophy Room, Open to the public, Worms are 1.00 a Dozen.... Happy Fishing (Owned by Deiter VomPasker & Decorated by Cambria Stormlin)

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Leelu, Berek, Hornpipe and 6 others like this.
  3. Deathadder

Deathadder Avatar

Greetings fellow Avatars! Here I present to you my humble collection, located at The Hunters Pub in the Chateau du Lys player run town in the Hidden Vale. I hope you enjoy my spoils of combat as much as I have enjoyed collecting them!

[​IMG]
    Here a lowly Elder Wolf meets my blade as I stalked him for a bit after I believe this wolf was the one terrorizing the nearby towns folk. Deep Ravenswood was his home and shall be his grave!

[​IMG]
    Here the creature was getting the best of me by going for the groin! Such a vile creature to attack me in the privates!

[​IMG]
    To remove his jaws from latching on to me I gave the final blow for which he fell.

[​IMG]
    I stand victorious as he lies there slowly letting his life leave him. An adversary that has met his fate! He shall no longer cause rampant fear in these woods or any nearby town.

[​IMG]
    This days battle shall be remembered for generation to come as I will take his head and add it to my collection of other creatures that gave their life.

[​IMG]
    Here I prepare myself for the mounting of the head in basement workshop where all my creations come forth.

[​IMG]
    I gather my materials and prepare for my taxidermy work.

[​IMG]
    SUCCESS! The creatures head will now adorn my wall and join his brothers and sisters!

[​IMG]
    Here I survey The Hunters Pub before a celebration of the victory.

[​IMG]
    Looking at the bar, I am in fear I do not have enough mead. But alas, my trophies sure do look good if I must say so.

[​IMG]
    Ah, there he is over by the Death Bunny, may the two share eternity in hell beside each other... is it time for a drink yet?

[​IMG]
    Such a good pub, but it seems everyone is late! I think I'll take my drink now. Did I mention all these vile creatures deserved their fate?

I have collected various trophies, a few human heads are laying about (more like mine) but the one thing the pub needs are its good patrons and I invite all Avatars to come join me in a drink and we can all celebrate our adventures and the trophies we have collected.

My humble abode is once again located in the Hidden Vale at the Chateau dy Lys town, below is a quick map to venture to my abode.
    [​IMG]
    Enter my Knights keep and stay to left once you enter. Open the back left door in the keep and tucked away behind door will be the entrance to the Pub though the basement hatch. Stay awhile and have a drink!

The Hunters Pub is located:
    Loc: (14.2, 5.0, 11.7)

My Knights Keep is located:
    Chateau du Lys
    Loc: (112.5, 89.4, 31.7)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Leelu, Berek, Hornpipe and 6 others like this.
  4. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

<spolier> your awesome pics </spoiler>

The first spoiler intentionally misspelled. :) Cool stuff otherwise.

Leelu, Alley Oop, Hornpipe and 4 others like this.
  5. illusive_allusion

illusive_allusion Avatar

The news spread quickly: criers all across New Britannia told of a grand competition to bring down big game and display trophies in a manner most magnificent! "Ah, my chance for fame and fortune!" thought I. I decided to aim high, to go for only the biggest game. I'd heard of a humongous fire-breathing serpent not far from my home in Oracle Oasis. Being a humble bard and craftsman, my aspirations were high and I knew it, but I girded up my courage and set out for the Southern Grunvald Barrens. A grand trophy I would have! A dragon's head!

Alas, the dragon would not hear of it.

[​IMG]

I watched while a party of hardy adventurers brought the beast down. Their swords were sharp and their expressions grim. They told me my quest was folly. "Folly?" I mused. "That brings another beast to mind."

I bolstered up my courage once again, and traveled to the far-off southern desert in Hidden Vale, determined to bring home the head of Riei Firefeather!

The great bird was as unwilling as the dragon was to share in my lofty dreams.

[​IMG]

I returned to Novia, remembering the bridge troll at Nightshade Pass. Surely he would be easier to bring down. The troll informed me in a manner most blunt that he had no plans of sharing his head with me.

[​IMG]

I then turned my attention to smaller game. These wolves seemed to lack my enthusiasm. In fact, I was sure they wanted my head. Though I did bring them down--and many more of their brothers, as well as bears of all manner--none seemed eager to share their heads with me. My thoughts turned to the not-so-alive. Perhaps they would share a bone or two with me.

[​IMG]

No, the Eastreach Gap skeletons would not share a trophy with me, either.

[​IMG]

Crestfallen, I headed home and cast about for something to take my mind off the hard road my ambitions had set for me. While cleaning my basement to take my mind off the dreary situation, I discovered a dusty old trunk full to the brim with mounted heads which I'd crafted years ago (in game time) and forgotten about completely! Wolves and bears of all manner! There was even a pretty troll's head I'd found by chance upon a vendor in Owl's Head for a fair price. I'd only remembered buying it once I'd found my stash of forgotten trophies. I even found a few pristine heads I had not yet mounted. Here I am crafting one of the trophies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I spruced up my basement den and hung some of the heads on the walls.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So here I sit relaxing and smoking after a long day of crafting . . . what did you say? Where and how did I bag that foul-tempered "rodent?" Ah, well, that's another story entirely, and I did have some help from friends. Those who would like to visit my trophy room may find it in Oracle Oasis (nested inside Soltown, second wagon on the left). I have placed my basement hatch conveniently on my front porch. (Ask the crier where Aengus Piper resides.)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Berek, Time Lord, Hornpipe and 5 others like this.
  6. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

[​IMG]
    Trophy 1

[​IMG]
    Trophy 2

Leelu, Berek, Time Lord and 5 others like this.
  7. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

This is my entry for the trophy contest and tribute to the Desert Wolves of Novia
    Because I went way overboard with screenshots I've created a bit of a montage, but the required UI shots will follow at the end. Deadline for submission approached fast!

Location of Great Desert Wolf Lodge:
    Area: Serenite (POT_swamp_metropolis_01_template/Serenite) Loc: (45.6, 38.0, 153.9)

Ahem, without further adieu:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandatory UI shots:
    (Happy to put more if required! Just figured this has gone on long enough now...lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandatory No-UI shots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading!! ;)

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Leelu, Berek, Time Lord and 12 others like this.
  8. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Most fun I've had reading in some time now !
    Thank you for the effort, the story and the fun !
    "My hat's off to you", @kaeshiva (not a wolf hat 'tho).
    Well done, M'Lady ! ;)

P.S. LUV the "wolf fighting" outfit....:rolleyes:

Leelu, Vox Aquila, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  9. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

“Thump thump does pound my heart calling praise to my ears, or perhaps it is the coursing rush of blood to my ears a call of warning?” Sara Dreygon thought to herself. Yet she continued to pay the warning no mind and embraced the pulsing rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins as she delivered Thrusts and Rends, driving the finely honed edge of her sword viciously through the legs of a dragon trapped in the abysmal pit of darkness aptly named The Fall. A flash of Healing Grace surrounded Sara Dreygon from Dr. Zazeriz ensuring Sara’s sword continued to consume the darkness before them.

[​IMG]

The dragon’s crushing blows, which would normally cause panic within inexperienced adventurers, merely collapsed the shoulder padding beneath Sara Dreygon’s armor. She would have to repair it eventually, but for now there were more important things to address. As the dragon lunged forward to blow fire, Sara Dreygon quickly took a chance to glance down the distant corridor to watch for any other unwelcomed adversaries. The Fall is a very dangerous place often frequented by adventurers who attack each other in a never ending fight to control the resources available. Sara Dreygon quickly added a few more Rends to the dragon to complete its destruction.

[​IMG]

“Is it a dream I spy, that flash of light upon wet scales? Is this the thrill of hunting prey or am I the trophy waiting to be caught?” Sara Dreygon brooded darkly. Her eyes opened to meet another foe and found the giant maw of the Spawn of Sobek racing to close its toothy grip upon her neck. This Spawn of Sobek, master of patience, lies in wait beneath shimmering panels of light that bend in mazes above. A hapless adventurer who has not the eyes of Night Vision can easily fall into its swampy lair within The Fall. However a master huntress, like Sara Dreygon, will dive into the pit feet first with her sword drawn looking for a fight.

[​IMG]

It burns! Those flashing wings! The rays of light! The talons of death! Riei Firefeather, the master of Wynton’s Folly, rules mercilessly over the phoenixes of New Britannia. Only through his defeat can an adventurer befriend a phoenix of the sun. Arrows flashed through the sky, pulled from Broke’s quiver, then suddenly amplified in size as they struck Riei Firefeather in the chest. Dakota Solazur lunged forward striking the phoenix with the dull edge of his halberd. Sara Dreygon darted forward using Coup de Grace to quickly finish Riei Firefeather off, only to have him explode and resurrect before her very eyes. “Once more!” Sara Dreygon cried, and the group quickly brought Riei Firefeather to his demise. Yet another phoenix released from the court of Riei Firefeather available to be summoned, and a trophy granted to Sara Dreygon.

[​IMG]

Torc’Dawl the Broken knelt before Sara Dreygon, gazing deeply into her eyes. A quick flash of Blind struck him in the face, and the bright glow of Healing Grace surrounded Sara Dreygon. She raised her sword and quickly maneuvered to the back of the Torc’Dawl the Broken, striking him with Double Slash, and then racing out of his stomping feet. A sword well crafted can certainly be beaten, but speed of footwork can quickly turn the tides toward victory. Sara Dreygon continued to dart around Torc’Dawl the Broken quickly defeating him. With knife in hand, Sara Dreygon found just the right way to search for yet another trophy. With all her trophies in hand, it was time for Sara Dreygon to return to her workshop.

[​IMG]

“The soul of the crafter is not in the hours each day she stands in front of peering eyes, but the hours she spends tucked away within her workshop lost in the creation of the moment.” Sara Dreygon thought to herself. While Sara Dreygon’s armor and weapons were broken from her adventuring and her backpack so heavy she could hardly walk, a few quick spells from Dr. Zazeriz allowed her to recall back to Dr. Wiz’s workshop in Grumridge. Sara labored at the tanning station turning the troll head into a magnificent trophy.

[​IMG]

The scent of wood, the smoothness of the wax, and the roughness of the curing salt quickly covered up the horrific smell of the pristine Spawn of Sobek head and turned it into something more pleasing. Sara Dreygon glanced over her shoulder making note that Dr. Zazeriz was still busy in Verat Chaos. Perhaps she would join Sara Dreygon in Aerie to look over the completion of Sara Dreygon’s display of trophies in her blades museum.

[​IMG]

Sara Dreygon gathered her trophies and readied herself for the trek north from Grumridge to Aerie. Her blades museum is located at 145.7, 28.2 -37.2 in Aerie. It’s a beautiful ornate greenhouse with main trophies on the top floor although the museum spreads throughout the entire house. Sara Dreygon knelt before the room, taking in its splendor, remembering all the time and battles it took to fill the hall. While those countless battles filled Sara Dreygon’s mind, in all they would more than fill a novel. So if you see Sara Dreygon, buy her a mug of beer and she will happily recount her adventures and where to find some trophies.

[​IMG]

Success cannot be weighed by the trophies that fill a room. The measure of success should properly be evaluated by the friends that travel with you. There is one friend that is truly happy with the success of the trophies added to Sara Dreygon’s collection. His name is Falkes. He is a dear friend to both Dr. Zazeriz and Sara Dreygon, whom they rescued from Riei Firefeather. Every time Falkes shrieks flying into a room, Sara Dreygon is reminded of all her daring adventures.

[​IMG]

Sara Dreygon presents the blades museum, which is filled with the following harvested and crafted mounted trophies: Arctic Wolf, Obsidian Wolf, Desert Wolf, Grizzly Bear, Spawn of Sobek, Polar Bear, Dragon, Phoenix, Elder Wolf, Troll, Death Bunny, Patriarch Bear, and Large Crocodile. The room is also filled with part of Sara’s wonderful blades collection painstakingly collected throughout New Britannia which contains: Shard of Night, Obsidian Sword, Constantan Vile Falchion, Iron Scimitar, Khopesh Sword, Pirate Cutlass, Kobold Chain Sword, Ornate Chainsword, Ornate Elven Longsword, Assassin’s Blade, Skull Sword, Sword of Ba’Heer, Thorn Sword, Ornate Basket Hilt Sword, Bronze Norgard Spatha, Constantan Elven Koncerz, Shortsword, White Iron Vile Shortsword, Longsword, a Copper Longsword. Other bladed weapons are on display throughout the museum.

[​IMG]

I could not have done this without the help of the following friends.
    -Decoration by Sara Dreygon and Cambria Stormlin
    -Story by Andartianna Zazeriz, edited by Contessa
    -Special thanks to Dakota Solazur, Broke Model, and Dr. Wiz

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Leelu, margaritte, Berek and 10 others like this.
  10. Gringo

Gringo Avatar

Leelu, Berek, Solazur and 3 others like this.
  11. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

Trophies are not to be bought, but instead they are to be earned. I take this to heart with my trophy room. If I am able to hunt the animal alone, then I must do so. If the animal was not killed by my hand, completely, when it is possible then I do not deserve it's trophy. All of the heads I have so far were hunted, skinned, and mounted by me personally and alone, with the exclusion of the dragon head. My next hunt is for a troll head. I started simple to learn the fight and chose one of the weaker trolls to train against.
    [​IMG]
    I quickly learned that trolls hit hard. Extremely hard. The first blow shook my armour and dazed me. I learned quickly that I would need to avoid these attacks instead of heal through them if I am to survive these encounters. Quick movement is key. Attack from the rear, and never let your guard down.
    [​IMG]
    But it didn't always work out that way. I found a slight misstep would stun me long enough for the troll to get another stun off, followed by another... One mistake could easily be my last. Thank god I'm comfortable in plate, as I am sure I would not be here to tell this tale had I not been.
    [​IMG]
    Luckily, I am well versed in healing magic. It has saved me in the past and it saved me as I learned to battle these trolls. Still, I knew that an ounce of prevention was worth a pound of the cure. I got better. I learned their attacks and refined my strategy. When I heard of another troll, Torc'Dawl, I knew I had to try the hunt.
    [​IMG]
    I applied what I learned. I stayed behind the beast and attacked his weak point. The fool was slow and with a keen understanding of troll movements, it became easy to avoid them. Torc'Dawl was much, much stronger than the others, but just as dumb. It became a fight of attrition. I would fell this beast.
    [​IMG]
    ... And I did. The fight ruined any chance for a decent head, however. I will need to continue my hunt. Mark my words, I will find a head worthy of my collection.
    [​IMG]
    My hunts have not been entirely fruitless, however. In my travels with Sara Dreygon to the Southern Grunvald Barrens, we fought a mighty dragon. With the assistance of Andartianna Zazeriz's healing, Sara and I fell the beast. Luckily, the head was still in pristine condition, good enough to mount.
    [​IMG]
    Later, when we learned of a new location known as The Fall, we traveled there in search of new enemies to battle. We fought liches, slime, another dragon and finally we the Spawn of Sobek. Much larger than any croc I've seen before, the beast was a challenge. Still, we emerged victorious and I walked away with a new trophy.
    [​IMG]
    This is my collection so far, inside my home in the Brittany Estates. The two centerpieces are the pieces I have the most pride of. The dragon fought fiercely, but by far the fiercest of the group is the killer bunny. It has great big teeth!
    [​IMG]
    I'm not sure where I'll put my troll head. As with every trophy room, there's always change. Always a shift. I still have more bears to hunt and some more crocodiles. Then finally, the phoenix. I'm not sure how I feel about that hunt. I may have too much respect to mount the head of such a glorious creature.
    [​IMG]
    One of my favourite things about this room is the view. As the sun rises, I am reminded why it's coveted to live along the shore. The mountains in the distance reflect off the crystal clear waters and almost rivals the view of my trophies.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Leelu, Berek, majoria70 and 6 others like this.
  12. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Many impressive trophies over there !

Sadly, my hunts are not so glorious. So it is with great humility that I will tell you about my adventures. I love to walk in the forest. There, I don't meet any troll or dragon, but majestic animals, wolves. They are the guardians of the woods, and they often confront the undead peril.

[​IMG]

Nevertheless, they remain a threat to the human. They fiercely defend their territory and will turn away from the skeletons as soon as they feel threatened.

[​IMG]

The outcome of those fightings waged against them is always sad. But nature is so made and their skins make wonderful leather. Besides, I feel less pain when I meet bears.

[​IMG]

Bears are cute when you observe them from a distance. But they are taciturn, often aggressive and cumbersome.

[​IMG]

At the end of the day, when the walk is over, many noble but dangerous creatures will have perished. The excitement of the fight go away and I feel a certain weariness, but also a sense of accomplishment.

[​IMG]

I'll give you a little confidence: I do not like to show trophies at home. Most of the time, I sell these trophies. Mounted elder wolf's heads are my best selling.

[​IMG]

That said, I still keep a small part of it. I like memories. And to see again the head of one of these creatures reminds me some good moments spent in the forest or with friends.

[​IMG]

I have no pretensions. My trophies corridor is dedicated to my past. It's not a source of pride for me.

[​IMG]

To be honest, I hesitated a long time before participating in this contest. But I know that some here, who never get to see my corridor, will be happy to see some elements which are decorating it. Just like these lich axes that I found at Eastreach Gap with my friends from the Order of Vengeance, or this bow, which was offered to me by an illustrious friend, or the flamberge, which was given to me by a very close person. Also these obsidian wolf heads will remind some of our hunts in the Necropolis Barrens. Everything in my corridor has a history.

That's what counts. Friendship and good memories.

13. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

Hello Everybody!

I am Mhtic, also known as Mitch and this is my trophy room contest submission! Enjoy !!

Beregost, in Hidden Vale, a town where everyone is welcome, which has lots that aren't restricted is where I settled down when I started playing a few months back, it also has Expert Crafting tables and a Banker at the Entrance, this is where I do all my crafting and my House is a Wizard Tower Home, placed on the Island!

-Part 1

Fighting in Deep Ravenswood, for Obsidian Wolf Meat and Leather Hides, attacking all the predators to make the place more peacefuly for wandering creatures, healers and even traveling merchants. ;)
    [​IMG]

Saving Stags from Patriach Bears in Deep Ravenswood. (Failed).. :(
    [​IMG]

-Part 2

My Working Station, Sponsored by our governor Holdingrass Plumber, this is where the Magic Happens! :cool:
    [​IMG]

Later that night back in Beregost after a hard day of work... Making the most out the resourses i've gathered. :p
    [​IMG]

The Stag's Antlers will now Live forever, reminding me how life is unpredictable and that you have to act fast, and next time.. Even Faster! :eek:
    [​IMG]

- Part 3

Swimming back to my Home with them Antlers! o_O
    [​IMG]

Time to relax after a hard day at work, playing the Lute with my rotten fingers! :)
    [​IMG]

Standing on my dragonbone throne to have a look at those nice paintings, placed way too high in the house...... :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Time to go to bed upstairs and get rest for the next day, because evil won't slay itself! :D
    [​IMG]

Leelu, Berek, majoria70 and 5 others like this.
  14. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

That pic is going to my FaceBook page :D
    Thanks for sharing @Rosemourne ! :) !

15. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

Here my submission for the contest!

In an humble city named Serenite...
    Among the nobles, adventurers and merchants. Something evil is hiding in the shadow of this city.
    Area: Serenite Loc: (128.1, 38.0, 228.4)

[​IMG]

Lust for power. Thirst for blood. I found myself fighting the mightiest foes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's how i started this hobby. Make trophy out of this creatures head.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But that wasn't enough... I needed more sensation. More power... More bloods
    A human is also a creature. And i see them run in the forest just like a creature do.
    I then developped a taste for human's trophies.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I might have only a few for now... But more heads will fall.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Balandar, Berek, majoria70 and 8 others like this.
  16. Bioxide

Bioxide Avatar

Trophy Submission link: http://imgur.com/a/w45EH

here is my thropy hunting expierence with a little guidence from friends.

the house can be viewed in brekken bay, a modest house boat on the docks.

hunted, bears wolves trolls and even bunnies.

Berek, Barugon and Kabalyero like this.
  17. Ambrosius Aurelianus

Ambrosius Aurelianus Avatar

Greetings Avatars!

Let me showcase to you the trophy room at where I reside in Jade Valley: an old obsidian keep in the hills of the Jade Valley, where old journals found within the keep describe of necromancers and liches gathering before the cataclysm to practice dark magic. The keep now belongs to me, Ambrosius Aurelianus.

[​IMG]

The stones have been dusted off and the lights turned on. Now here is my trophy room.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It wasn't easy getting the trophies as mighty beast fought valiantly and not every kill was clean enough to yielded a head worthy of mounting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Berek, majoria70 and Solazur like this.
  18. aseltine

aseltine Avatar

There is a nestled player owned town called Bay Lunaire, accessible from any Brittany town by boat. Upon entering the town you’ll quickly notice ahead and just to your left there is an oddly shaped set of castle walls. Within these walls you’ll find Acacia Hunting Lodge #357 in a Viking Village home. Out back in the farming area you’ll find Avery’s butcher shop and the farm area.

[​IMG]

On the first floor we plan out the hunts, cook the meat, play a little music, oh and of course that is where we keep the weapons. There are five of each type of weapon, though some are usually checked out. One of each type of head we've mounted is positioned about this room from large trolls to tiny rabbits. However, the real bragging comes on the second floor.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In total, the second floor contains 123 trophy's and a comfortable lounging area around a dual fire so that members can entertain each others with stories. The roof sports dragon bone thrones and tasteful art along with a moon dial, for when ritual work is required.

[​IMG]

Of course its important we don't forget the hard work put into killing rabbits, along with other critters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We're also very proud of the back room where we mount the heads..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you’re eligible to join the lodge you’ll already know by now, and are invited to contact Logan O’Conner.

Cheers!

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Berek, majoria70 and Asclepius like this.
  19. Jobe

Jobe Avatar

Hail and well met! Below you will bear witness to the hard fought acquisition and construction of the many trophies that line my walls. Trophy Room Located in Owls Head at (180.0, 71.9, 91.9) Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    As we defend ourselves against the rage of Dark Archlapin of Death and Destruction deep within the caverns of the Spectral Mines, I could see the evil in its beady, red eyes and the smell of rotted flesh emanating from his fanged mouth. Upon skinning our prey I discovered a Death Bunny Head that now rests above my fireplace. (combat)

[​IMG]
    While exploring Blood Bay I happened upon a dungeon named The Fall. Through the dark and dizzying heights I found myself in a swampy room full of slimes, crocodiles and mushrooms. I ran to an opening and found myself falling through a shaft. I landed in water and thought I had escaped certain doom. However as I crawled out of the pool of water, I stood on my feet and looked up to see a ferocious scaled beast staring right through me. It was in this moment that I knew only one of us would be leaving this encounter alive. (combat)

[​IMG]
    Upon a lone island off the shores of Ravensmoor rests a horrendous troll named Torc'Dawl the Broken. His anger at my intrusion was known instantly as he picked up a large stone and hurled it directly at me. The impact of the stone knocked me down and threw me into a daze. As I began to gather my senses I could feel the presence of the troll towering over me ready to strike. Had I not had my trusty bow and a few loose smelling salts in my possession I would not be telling you this story this day. (combat)

[​IMG]
    While traveling through Wynton's Folly I caught a glimmer of light atop the peaks. My curiosity compelled me to explore the source of this light and after a back breaking climb I stumbled upon a beautiful, flaming harpy. It was not happy with my intrusion and set the very ground ablaze with me along with it. As we engaged in combat we my fire magic resistance training and well crafting armor came in very handy indeed. After slaying this magnificent creature I turned to leave only to feel its fire rekindled upon the back of my neck as it rose once more from the dead. It was then I knew the Phoenix incarnate. (combat)

[​IMG]
    While exploring the Spectral Mines we ran across a vile little rabbit named Dark Archlapin of Death and Destruction. It engaged us at first sight and after a hard won battle we defeated the rodent. Upon skinning our prey I discovered a night Death Bunny Head that now rests above my fireplace. (crafting)

[​IMG]
    Atop the peak at Grunvald Barrens resides a dragon of mammoth proportions. Lore has it that he not only guards gold and silver veins but has upon his corpse treasure can be found. After slaying this ancient beast I set my knife to his scaled hide and kept his head for later. (crafting)

[​IMG]
    In the comfort of my basement I set upon my leatherwork station the components called for in a recipe for a Mounted Dragon. (crafting)

[​IMG]
    Walking into my trophy room I am met with the wonderful smells of a feast. Located in Owls Head at (180.0, 71.9, 91.9). (trophy room)

[​IMG]
    The fire casts a wonderful glow upon the many trophies that line these walls. (trophy room)

[​IMG]
    As I rest in front of a cozy fire, I recollect upon the memories of my travels and deeds. (trophy room)

[​IMG]
    While feasting I enjoy the many trophies that surround me. Among the collection are wolves, bears, fish and crocodiles. I have also crafted trophies of a dragon, phoenix and a troll! (trophy room)

Thanks everyone, I hope you enjoy the screenshots and I wish you the best in your travels. Good luck and good hunting!

Bow Vale, Berek and majoria70 like this.
  20. Ryn0313

Ryn0313 Avatar

Whilst indulging myself with a Tankard of Ale, I heard talk of a competition that filled me with intrigue. Throughout the land, the bravest adventurers have set forth to conquer and display their most prized trophies. It was abundantly clear that I must seek out those epic beasts that have eluded me thus far...............

Although smaller than some other breads, the Obsidian Bears in Deep Ravenswood are not to be underestimated.
    [​IMG]
    As the vial smelling troll desperately attempted to best me in battle, it would not be long for him to realize his folly.
    [​IMG]
    I would soon be leaving Nightshade Pass with the trophy I sought after.
    [​IMG]
    It is with great dismay; that despite many valiant efforts the illusive Dragon Head mount is still an ongoing/uncompleted quest. Fear not though, I will have my VICTORY!!!! It shall not be long for me to return to the Fall with a group of my most trusted allies to best this vial creature.
    [​IMG]
    The Great Dragon was not the only legendary foe that I encountered within the depths of The Fall. The Spawn of Sobek mount is a highly cherished addition to my collection.
    [​IMG]
    Throughout my countless adventures, I have grown fond of crafting any and all items possible.
    [​IMG]
    While pursuing my passion of crafting I have had the good fortune of befriending many skilled tradesmen/women.
    [​IMG]
    Along the way it has been my honor to befriend Goolsby, Eclipse Maiden of Celestial Gardens (where I reside), Lace Delemorte of Diamond Fields & Wilfred of Brit Alleys who have graciously allowed me to use their crafting stations needed to create my wares.
    [​IMG]
    There is nothing so relaxing as sitting by the fire admiring the first additions to my collection.
    [​IMG]
    I often find myself sitting here basking in the presence of a few of my most prized possession's. The protection of the leaf and the destructive power of the thorn remind me of the EPIC battles that took such a toll on my weapons and armor whilst engaging the amphibious foes that I now reminisce of.
    [​IMG]
    I must kneel here as I pay homage to the gargantuan trolls and the unsuspecting floppy eared terror that is The Death Bunny!
    [​IMG]
    It is a great honor to be able to share my successful conquests AND humbling defeats with my fellow warriors and unsung tradesmen that work tirelessly to create all the amenities that are often taken for granted.
    [​IMG]
    Best of Luck to all and may the spoils go to the victor! - Zannax -

Further more you can find me in the area of Celestial Gardens located at coordinates -214.5, 70.0, -154.1.

It is an easy trek to the boat southeast of Central Brit. Upon arrival at the docks in the gardens head due east and you will find my humble village home. To view my collection enter the basement via the hatch behind the first floor bar.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.