Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Ignite Weapon

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by SabeSr, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SabeSr

SabeSr Avatar

When I cast single it shows +7 fire damage under my active spells icons...

It shows under the thing I'm attacking active DOTs 1-3 fire damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds...

If I cast a double it shows under me +8
    Triple shows +10

YET...

No matter how many added stacking what shows under the creature remains 1-3 fire damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds...

Bug? Or is damage being calculated differently or is it that I just can't see it...

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

It's not supposed to stack. What do you see in the combat log? Do the numbers somewhat look like it is stacking, and do those numbers match what you are seeing on the screen under the mobs?
    So it's possible it's the UI incorrectly thinking you should be able to stack, changing those numbers.

Does this sound accurate to the behavior you are seeing: you stack, the actual damage given doesn't indicate any stacking. Yet when you stack the glpyhs the UI on the glpyhs multipled.
    @SabeSr (your dog is adorable.)

3. SabeSr

SabeSr Avatar

Ok let me clarify since I used wrong word... stacking is in the deck you can't put two of the same glyph in a combat slot... what I mean is when I have two of the same glyph side by side in my combat bar up at the same time I hold one and hit other creating a stronger version of that glyph... when cast it will show under my active buffs as being increased in power... when I hit a target it shows a dot on the target ticking off... that dot says the same no matter how strong a level of the buff I have active on me... a single double triple only shows a change on the buff on me and no change on the damage being taken by the target... It came to my attention because I really didn't see any increase in dps rate on the target no matter how strong I made the ignite before casting it on myself.

Thats Bear when he was a puppy, funny one of his owner's name is Lexie btw lol
    He lives in the main house, I live in guest house but he never fails to greet me when I'm coming home... not as wildly as he does when Lexie comes home tho

4. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

What exactly does the +x fire damage buff mean it will do exactly? I notice this does not translate over to more damage from ignite weapon as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.