Ask Arkah EMPstrike (in-game) if interested in assisting with the investigation of...

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Arkah EMPstrike, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

1.) "An exploit in Drachvald" A woman requests help investigating missing supplies.<Easy-mid level combat quest>

2.) "Unwitting Sacrifice" A shrine caretaker in Kiln informs of a friend and fellow caretaker who is deeply troubled over a grusome misfortune. <High Level combat quest>

3.) "Ruins of Alabastia" Arkah, being an avid explorer, requests accompaniment through the Oracle colossus in search of hearsay treasure. <High level traps, puzzle platforming, combat>

4.) "The Question of Fortus' End" A visit to Fortus' End reveals an uncomonly peaceful town in a dangerous world. What makes this place eminate such an atmosphere of peace? <Potentially quick, non combat quest>

More to come. All quests offer rewards fitting to their difficulty while available. Some quests may have hidden side quests or bonus rewards dependant on choices made during the quest. Arkah EMPstrike can also be reached in discord.

Link to rposta Quest Directory: http://www.rpota.com/#quests/

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Most excellent! I simply cannot wait for more player created quest mechanics in-game. But even now, its great seeing folks create them. Wonder if @Berek might want to feature your quests ;) If you ever are froggy and want to post your quests at rpota.com, let me know what you think of the quest module. It's one of my favorite yet least utilized modules. I'm hoping to make improvements to it.

Berek likes this.
  3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

@Elgarion ooo quest ccreator is a pretty darn nice tool, thanks. Updated OP with new quest and link to rpost quest directory

Elgarion likes this.
  4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Would be glad to!

Elgarion likes this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Awesome EMP! I got the notifications today that the quest content was being published. I noticed a bug report from you too about a prize not showing up in the description. I'll look into it and also comment upon your new content. Thanks so much for embracing the quests module!

Fantastic! Suuuuuure would be nice to be able to have mechanics for manipulating POT NPC's for in-game player made quests... <grins> I know it's been mentioned before. Maybe in Episode 2! ;)

6. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Added "The question of Fortus' End"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.