Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Double Clicking Items does nothing

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Animosh, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

I log in and double click the door to my house. Nothing happens.

I double click my basement door nothing happens, I tried with a chest and a vendor. it all resulted the same

I spam click the door it opens after about 5-6clicks. Same for everything else. It does not matter if it is left clicking or right clicking

I am on Windows 7 and not any linux build(i have seen that issue)

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Was this an isolated issue for you? Is this still happening? I have not received any other reports like this as of late.
    @Animosh

3. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

@Animosh
    How would you describe your framerate? There is a known issue that players experiencing lower framerates while playing will have difficulty having double-clicks register to interact with objects/npcs. Have you attempted the "E" key, which is set up to interact with focused/hovered over interactables by default?

Lexie likes this.
  4. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

Pressing of E works 100% of the time.

Double clicking works <%50

click 4x works 100% of the time. (this sucks because when double clicking works you end up clicking something else)

It is still happening as I play today

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Please use /bug in game and paste the results here. I do think this might be lag related so it might be more about your internet connection. Are you on wireless, is your router updated, what kind of router, etc. These are things we can go into.
    If you've tried to fix this before also let us know what you've attempted already. Thank you.
    @Animosh

6. Animosh

Animosh Avatar

I do believe my issue is with the town of Ardoris where I make my home. I can double click things else where including in my basement and it works as intended.

Also part of this is while at the public crafting tables. If i load up the 15 max item and salvage them, I will get the disconnected Icon after each and every salvage attempt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.