Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed]Daily XP Bonus Broken

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Jaanelle DeJure, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !(Blood0men)!

!(Blood0men)! Avatar

hmm, I too am getting this problem sometimes

a couple days i got it right away, but lately it takes longer then 20+ minutes to show up in my Chat

/shrug o_O

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Are there any chat options you guys opted out of? It could be tied to one of them

3. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

@Lexie
    Yes there are inconsistencies, but as far as getting it in the chat log only... it seems the message is coded as "MISC" and my main tab has MISC not showing because I craft a lot and do not need to see all of the info while batch crafting. Maybe it should be moved to a default message similar to the other Daily Messages? Not a problem really, but glad I figured that part out. As for not getting it everyday, that is still a problem, but if they switched to the current Oracle reset timer it would be much nicer. Thank you.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Good points about it being under 'misc'. Depending on what you are doing there can be a lot of text coming in there. Daily msg is something entirely different but I'll bring this up internally. It will have to fall under a category of some type, most likely.

Rentier likes this.
  5. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

@Lexie Maybe MISC is right and crafting information should be its own category? Just a thought.

6. Lexie

Sorry, I meant to post earlier but I've been juggling a few things. A problem was discovered by our tech team and they worked on a fix. It should be included in the next live build :)
    So once you see that please let us know if you still are having problems!
    (Remember to make sure you don't have 'misc' filtered out. You can already create another chat tab specifically for it.)

Rentier likes this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

is it giving one notice for adv and one for prod and they're not labeled, or did i just get two bonuses? i didn't log how much i logged out with to know how my pool actually changed.
    [​IMG]

8. gordesky1

gordesky1 Avatar

its been 4 days now for me and i havint received the xp as i did before that... i checked my chat logs and nope doeisnt show in there either... And i can tell because i still have 93,000 xp when i last log off 1 day ago...

9. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

Ok I did find the notifications in my chat logs.

10. Svahn

Svahn Avatar

Is it possible to change this XP timer so that it works like the Oracle one?
    Would be nice :)

Bink likes this.
  11. Pebbles

Pebbles Avatar

Hey @Lexie -- I just noticed that I have the message twice in my chat log right now. Should this be reported as a bug? I don't remember what my XP was at previously so not sure if it was awarded twice or not. (I am saving a screenshot and my /bug details just in case.) Thanks! :)

12. gordesky1

gordesky1 Avatar

Hmm so far i think its working now for me. Just logged in today and it said i got it in chat and my xp went up:) You would think for the days it wasint working they would make up for that tho.. But glad its working and hopeing it will stay that way.

13. Lexie

We have made a few tweaks to the Daily XP system that are now live (as of Friday). Please let us know if you observe any other unusual behavior going forward. Thanks guys :)

Jaanelle DeJure and Rentier like this.
  14. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I'm also experiencing the same bug. One day I received 2 10k bonuses.. then nothing for the past few days (unless I just missed it in the chat window - but I don't think that's the case because I was looking for it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.