1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

SOLD! Founder Knight account + MANY addons & rewards, 850 Bank slots,

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Lutyi, Jul 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

I no longer have time to play, so as much as it saddens me, I'm selling my `Founder Knight´ Pledge account plus all extras. http://sotawiki.net/sota/Knight_(Founder)

-Pledged in April 2014, so all the Founder goodies are included, 2 houses per tier, (some tiers even with a 3rd house for use in 'waterfront-lots, like the 'lighthouse waterfront home'), `TAX FREE Village Lot´, etc, etc. Nothing has been sold ever, so all is there. (Pictures of the actual account are below)

-Over $455 in add-ons, many of them no longer available or discontinued, including ALL prosperity tools, etc, etc, +5 bank upgrades for a total of 850 bank slots! and a few 'rewards'. This link bring you to a list of all items and rewards that come with the pladge, nothing has been sold or thrown http://globescanner.blogspot.de/2017/07/founder-knight-all-items-and-rewards.html

-Best 'Village lot' in Brekken Bay
    -(location & pics of the placed house and its 'Village Arena Basement' are at the end)

-It IS linked to Steam, but since I don´t ever use that either, the buyer will get to keep that Steam account too, as a bonus and for your peace of mind. (I´ll give you the login details and you can change the email, password and all security associated to it. I just tested doing it and it´s fairly easy).

I will be happy to hear your serious* offers by message, or answer any questions you might have. :)

We can use any escrow if you prefer, or do it in real time via Skype. I only accept Paypal. :)

*-[When offering, please keep in mind that finding all this in the Marketplace one by one would set you back more than $2000 USD. (the 'prosperity tools complete set' alone is selling for $240 right now in this Marketplace!). I´m not here to make a profit or I´d be stripping my account, selling it piece by piece and making double what I've invested so far, which was in the ballpark of $1250.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. idaniod

idaniod Avatar

I believe that since this account is linked to Steam, and Steam doesn't allow the transfer of accounts or games (to my knowledge) - Steam could take actions such as CLOSING the account due to transfer? If someone could tell me it would be appreciated, then I can update my knowledge vault :)

3. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

Well, Steam doesn't allow selling of games in the account, one can share them with family & friendds via password. Selling an account is not even mentioned in their logs and boy did I search. But this is very different, since I'm not selling a Steam account, I'm giving it away.

The buyer of the Pledge will tell me the email I should put as the new email for the account, I'll tell the buyer the current password and he/she will be able to login and change the password, the email, register his/her phonenumber for security purposes (I just deleted mine) and any other security measures at his/her convenience, so that only he/she has acces to it.

Steam can call it my account till the day I die, but since I never registered any credit cards or bought anithing in game, all I have to claim it's mine would be getting a code to the registered email... And if I change the email address, I get an email to the old address asking if its correct. One I agree to that, the new email is the place where verifications will go to. So I'll be out completely (I received 3 games as gifts form a nephew, which is why I registered in Steam some years ago, and they + SOTA is all there is)
    I hope this helps you :)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  4. Lained

Lained Avatar

It's against the Steam subscriber agreement, doing so could end up with the account being permanently locked. Since we're now in a persistent state I would suggest selling the digital goods and trading them in game.

5. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

The whole point of giving the steam account is so I have no more acces to this SOTA account, therefore:

- if they close the Steam account so much the better, no? The buyer can always log in via the SOTA client. And Steam would stop being an issue. The point is that any way, I will not have access to this SOTA Founder Knight pledge via Steam.

Anyway, Steam's subscriber agreement says: "Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g.: contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve".
    -they have no billing information from me.
    -there is no account history other than a gift received and SOTA.
    -the account has no contact information other than my email address.
    -there are no subscriptions.
    -I am not selling it or charging others for anything.

I am simply handing it over. Understood? :)

I realize I would make more money selling the individual items. I was just offered a decent ammount for just a few items. But it's a nice account and I'd rather like seeing it whole, for someone else to enjoy. And I'm not pressed for money, otherwise I'd do what you suggest and strip the thing asap.

6. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

Everithing in this account was bought through shroudoftheavatar.com, nothing has been bought from Steam. And I' maybe logged in once to see how it worked. It was just linked for the sake of viable versatility.

To the request of the buyer, said Steam account, the whole Steam account can and will be simply terminated. Closed. Cancelled. So much for Steam being an issue. ;)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. Lained

Lained Avatar

D'oh, It didn't occur to me that the buyer could just use the SotA login.

That'd work, then there's no way of it being recovered after the fact, you might as well do it in advance as they won't be able to due to the proof required.

8. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

Hmmm, thanks for the info.
    But of those things asked for by Steam as proof of ownership, none exists, as you would know by now had you read my previous reply to you.
    - They have never had any creditcard of mine.
    -I've never done any bank transfer to that site.
    -I've never used their 'wallet', so no wallet codes.
    -And I've never activated a retail CD key with them.
    As I wrote before, I've never used that account except to receive 3 tiny games a nephew gave me, Games that I might add I didn't even open. So for all practial purposes, If I lost my password and didn't have my email, I could never give proof the account was mine to begin with. Get it? If I gave anyone my password they could just keep the silly account and I could never claim it, because I'venever done any transactions with them, other that redeem the SOTA access key.
    I'll wait and see what a potential buyer wishes, thank you :)

9. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

as I said, but maybe you simply dont want to understand. At the request of the buyer, the account will be terminated... by me, obviously!

10. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

Ok, the request to completely kill the Steam account in an unrecoverable manner, has been sent! :D

11. Lutyi

Lutyi Avatar

I wish to thank you all in the Forums for your interest, It was nice being here! Have fun! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.