Just went to a TF Lot and well...

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Paulie Walnuts, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

I have over 300k in Tax credits from my City being paid out 99 days.

I would love to see some sort of conversion back to actual spendable gold. Obviously not 1 for 1 what a CoTO is worth for the sake of people manipulating the system, but how about a base value of return for your Tax credits that you have no use for?

Would love that.

Thanks!

Time Lord likes this.
  2. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

Some people sell granting you a tax credit for a gold payment. I paid someone 10k gold for a tax credit on a city lot. It's sorta a way to convert tax credit into gold.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

You can transfer your credits?

Time Lord likes this.
  4. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

no. unfortunately.

Time Lord likes this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

My suggestion is to fill that city lot with agriculture planters and reap a few harvests from it ;) A lot that size can hold enough crops which should take around 8 full hours of play from start to finish in completing an entire harvest cycle. I would suggest the longer term plants such as Coconuts because of their ease of care and good returns at current NPC pricing, as long as their watering cycles have been completed. 1 water for planting, another immediately after planting and 2 more watering needed within their needing watering again, time limits. Such farming play style isn't for everyone and does compare with hunting for gold, but if you can fit it into your game time enjoyment by breaking it's needs down into stages, you may find you can reach a place of good farming game enjoyment while also attending to your hunting desires as well. All the planters required can be quite allot to purchase, yet with a good size basement in your new tax free lot, you may thereafter enjoy slowing your farming play down a bit by using those same planters inside the unused spaces within your new basement. Basement farming generally does well with ease of care by using the medium sized planters without clogging up the moving around space inside the basements. It's the city size basements that can handle more of the larger planters placed inside them.

If there were a agriculture skill already, I may have seen this as an opportunity to sub-lease the land from you and plant it all myself :D

It's not for everyone, but farming is a good break for me when I'm taking Time off the hunting trail :cool:~Time Lord~

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  6. Datendrache2

Datendrache2 Avatar

Paulie is saying he doesn't have the taxed properties anymore, there's no remaining deeds he has that this tax credit would be useful for. His 300K is entirely in tax credit which is a location where he cannot use it for anything and wants to know if it can somehow be monetized or transferred.

Time Lord and Paulie Walnuts like this.
  7. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

No he can't or we could use scepters to fabricate gold once a month.

8. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Avatar

Scepters ruined everything! o_O;)

monkeysmack and Time Lord like this.
  9. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I've got one of those things I haven't used yet :p~TL~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.