1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS/WTT: 2x Tax PA Row/2x Tax POT Row. Central Brit/Aerie locations. 4-story elven city home

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Asti, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asti

Asti Avatar

Looking to sell 2x POT (taxable) Row Lot deeds. PP/SC

Also interested in trading for a tax free village deed, if you would like to build an offer from the other items listed.

(taxable) PA Row Lot Deed. It is currently placed in Central Brittany and the lot location is part of the package. Location only is an option as well.

[​IMG]

I currently have a crafted 4-story row greenhouse on the lot as well, that can be included in the deal if you would like that.

[​IMG]

4-story Elven City Home for sale: beautiful open layout with four full interior levels and the open roof on top. If you would like to see it in person please let me know and I can put it up for you to wander around in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PM offers to me please.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. Asti

Asti Avatar

Adding another (taxable) PA Row lot deed currently placed in Aerie.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  3. DeadSpider

DeadSpider Avatar

Thanks for the deeds. And even more thanks for putting up with me in fourm messenger and my son ingame for the transaction.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    Johnasti likes this.
  4. Asti

Asti Avatar

Update: both pot row lots have been sold. Still have the elven 4-story city home and both PA locations with taxable row deeds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.