Bone Armor Recipes....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EtherBunny, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

So, I was able to find the bone sheet or whatever it is from carpentry, as well as the copper and iron enforcement. I've been told the actual armor recipes are on tailor vendors. I've checked around a lot of places but have been unable to find them. Does anyone know specifically which city's tailor has the actual armor recipes and also where to find the bronze/constantan/meteoric/white iron enforcements? It's driving me nuts!! X_X

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

My guess is that these are now only available in supply bundles, which can be found on Tier 5 humanoid mobs.

MrBlight likes this.
  3. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

I second this. Right now with the recent change, generally if you can't find a recipe its pretty safe to say its probably *supply bundle only* now.

4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I found the meteoric bone plate recipe in a yellow supply bundle the other day.

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  5. Skywalker75

Skywalker75 Avatar

Has anyone found others than Bone Plate Recipes? And are they teachable? I have Bone Plate (Re-Teachable), Copper Enforced Bone Plate (Teachable), Iron Enforced Bone Plate (Teachable), White Iron Bone Plate and Bronze Enforced Bone Plate. Last two arent teachable.
    It would be really interresting if anyone found chest, gaunlets, boots, head and Legs.

Best Regards
    Duke (Joereg Arvenson)

6. Browncoat Jayson

The base "Bone Plate", "Copper Enforced Bone Plate", and "Iron Enforced Bone Plate" recipes are available from Ingvar in Ardoris and the unnamed carpenter in Owl's Head.

The "Bone Boots", "Bone Chest Armor", "Bone Gauntlets", "Bone Helm", and "Bone Leggings" recipes are available from the tailor in Brittany Estates.

(per Shard website)

Nelzie, Mortanius and Alley Oop like this.
  7. Skywalker75

Skywalker75 Avatar

Oh really, big thanks for that info :) will visit the tailor in Brittany Estates as soon as possible :D

8. Browncoat Jayson

In case you can't find her, shes near the center of town. If you look on the map, you'll see a brown square structure in the center; shes across the road from that.

Brittany Estates (Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Estates) Loc: (111.4, 53.0, 198.3)

Just verified she does have the recipes.

Senjut likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.