Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tax Credit- Need a way to take fund out and use!

Discussion in 'Release 45 Feedback Forum' started by Bryweyh, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

So when I tried out some taxed properties I had added to my tax credit pool, now I don't need the tax credit and I would like to be able to use it instead of paying for rent when I have 2 tax free village lots. Thanks

[​IMG]

zyxe likes this.
  2. zyxe

zyxe Avatar

While it would be really nice to be able to take gold out of your tax credit pool, I think it would turn into a laundering of COTOs (of sorts). This would guarantee 3500 gold per gold COTOs as you would simply use them to buy 3500 gold in tax credits for each COTO, then withdraw the gold from your tax credit pool, probably resulting in the price of COTOs in-game being set at 3500, and I like buying them for less than 3500 and still being able to put 3500 into my tax credit pool. We'd lose that advantage if we were able to withdraw from our tax credit pool.

Elwyn likes this.
  3. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

The funny thing is that I never thought of that! I havent added any cotos to my tax credit as I had enough gold and wanted to save my cotos for obsidian potions. Yes it indeed would be a laundering idea, however all I am seeking is what I put into the tax credit many many months back.

The fix would be to not mix gold and coto rates when depositing into the tax credit as it should be, considering cotos fluctuate so much. The devs track how much gold and such in the game, so theoretically they are already tracking whether I deposited cotos in my tax credit or not...just saying.

4. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

Or perhaps when/if rental system gets a revamp for auto withdrawal and possible coto support maybe I can just charge myself rent from my other account and take from the tax credit alternately lol either way the gold is coming out one way or another and I AM not going to give up!

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

As @zyxe mentioned, they thought about it long ago, and that (COTOs) is the specific reason that property tax credit can not be converted to in-game gold.

6. Bryweyh

Bryweyh Avatar

So lets get this straight:
    1. Cotos and gold can be bought with gold and cash or found in-game
    2. Cotos and gold hold a value in property tax but get mixed when depositing fees instead of being separated they become COTO-gold 'tax credit'
    3. There are different types of COTOs but only gold can be bought in bulk with ease (get rid of the others and make it all gold cotos--different discussion) and this also is dumb when you cant trade for gold COTOs easily
    4. Portalarium could alternately give back cotos and not gold and id be happy with that as well.
    SO tell me why its my problem that portalarium can't relabel 'Tax-credit' to both COTO credit and Gold Credit as it should be...did someone get lazy and decide to mesh the two and think it would be substantial.
    They need to rethink this and think about because the value of COTOs change and this creates the problem of withdrawing funds and we should be able to withdraw funds like a bank account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.