Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Repro] Roses no longer fully grown after restoring

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by Meridyn, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

I stored my keep property temporarily to pull an old layout out of storage in the property manager. After restoring my keep property again back to what I had just stored, several planting beds that had had fully grown roses now have roses that have not yet reached maturity. They had been fully grown for the last several days.

Area: Celestis (Novia_R1_City_Celestis) Loc: (175.7, 89.0, -66.6)

[​IMG]

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Submitted for review! Thanks! 48318

3. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

They did eventually grow back in after about 24 hours. I'm unclear if they retained their 4 waterings.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We were unable to reproduce this issue as reported. If you see this issue recur, please reach back out to us and let us know. Thank you.

5. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

Somewhere along the way, this was listed as a known issue that was fixed for R45 (Restoring farmables that had been stored reset their state). ;)

6. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

I spoke too soon... My wife reproduced it again tonight. Stored the same property manager, pulled it back out, and the roses were no longer fully grown. I'm seeing it on my properties as well... Stored a property, pulled it out, and now many of the plants show like they are in a "growing" stage instead of fully grown like they were when I put them away.

7. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

@Attenwood You can find beds all over my property in this state:

Area: Celestis (Novia_R1_City_Celestis) Loc: (195.7, 89.0, -89.9) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DZWxlc3Rpc3x8KDE5NS42ODUsIDg5LjAwNCwgLTg5LjkzNil8KDAsIC0wLjA0NiwgMCwgLTAuOTk5KXwxMDg1LjIzNXwyNS45NDc3MXwxNS4zNzk4Mw==

They will never mature

8. Swett

Swett Avatar

Ditto, Britt Estates [Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Estates] Loc: [52.5, 52.0, 23.2]

Not all rose plants. Some are still mature in the same planting bed. The rest were restored as sprouts and watered.

Banana and lemon trees were similarly affected.

edit: was able to water them to maturity.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  9. Meridyn

Meridyn Avatar

I've never been able to water them after the go into this state, but they do eventually reach maturity (and provided full yield), which I think means they retained their watered state.

10. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

you do not have to do anything to plants to have them mature - but if you put them in the bank and replace the planter some seem to start the growth cycle over againi had this happen a few times, bug report acknowledged and supposedly fixed . . . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.