NEED your data: how often do *you die*? (& your adventure level, etc.)

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Concord, Aug 30, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

Here is a good example of me being stupid lol. i think i died 8 times learning all of the mechanics and tells of this guy.

I Made sure to leave my combat log open so people could see i indeed solo'd him =)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    discipleofweb likes this.
  2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I went the first 8 months of persistence with a few deaths, mostly from falls. In the past 3 months I've died a few times from mobs (side note, because they jacked up fire caster mobs ridiculously high and when 3 jump you and pop you for 150hp a fireball you die fast... I consider it cheating on their part).

But still, at adv lvl 97 I have died I dunno, maybe 5 times.

I generally farm yellow con mobs at lvl 97. Mostly Ulfaine (the cultist and undead), some Sequenna Colossus (not much since they wrecked the zone and farming is terrible) and some Rise/monkey room (not in a while though).

I generally dont do anything that puts me in danger of dying like going into zones with a high chance of falling from a hitch.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  3. Lonig

Lonig Avatar

Adventure level is high 20s, I think 28. I have died about 3 times I think? wolf or kobold first time trying for silver mine, spiders, once to... falling 5 feet.

I played pre-wipe, but haven't started playing again until a couple weeks ago. Having a hard time getting going, as it seems most videos are outdated or can't find anything on the topic. But alas, found a nice guild and enjoying my time.

Anyway, your requested info:
    How many hours/week you play: ~20hr currently
    How frequently you die: 1/7 hours
    What your adventure level is ( see /stats): 28 I think (not online to check)
    What skull-level your typical encounters are (e.g., 3-skull) typical is 1 skull still.

Stundorn likes this.
  4. Cryodacry

Cryodacry Avatar

Message me in Game. I will get you enough supplies and direction to get you going. Game name Cryodacry Sarbator

5. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

How many hours/week you play: ~10hr
    How frequently you die: depending on the scene and how alert/careful I am...but I guess 3 to 10 times a week (closer to 10 times in 5 skull, closer to 0 times in 3 skull)
    What your adventure level is: ~68 (not online to check)
    What skull-level your typical encounters are: guess 4-skull is typical (I'm visiting 3 to 5 skull scenes depending on what I would like to do)

6. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

I keep pushing my toon.

I'm around AL 43, last I checked. I can take out one or two mobs on their own in an 5 skull area.

I will die... maybe every couple of days and then I'll die maybe twice in a scene within a short time, but that's just from not paying attention or refusing to run, when I should have run a little earlier, thinking that I MIGHT just outlast the mob pretty close to dead.

I'm also... leveling up way to many skills at the same time. I need to start putting all my trees to "maintain" and then activate a few skills in certain trees to start banking up all of those daily 10k bonuses and the 500+ that I obtain with each 5-skull mob that I whack. (I'm sure that XP amount from whacking mobs will go up to closer to 900xp, since it seems like I spend a good 400 or more XP during the encounters.)

7. TheWanderingPoet

TheWanderingPoet Avatar

I'm averaged at lv 40 in sun and fire magic, and nearly GMed (80+ in all life) in healing magic.
    I can do a 4 skull but I will die every hour, sometimes twice. I can typically handle up to 2, but 3 if I'm lucky.

The only reason I survive as I do is because my fights are essentially a battle of my focus to their hp. Usually I run out of focus by the very end.

I play every once and a while. My soloing is the source of my deaths as while being a healer my deaths are nearly none.

My Adventure level is around 73 last I checked.

8. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

Playing on average I think about 2-3 hours a day
    I die about 5-10 times a day many times by "choice" aka pushing it to the limit just to see if I will make it or die
    Im adv lvl 90
    5 skull scenes for grinding /everywhere for exploring where I might also jump off a cliff cause why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.