Question: How tt get my stuff to the bank?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Birne Gilmore, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birne Gilmore

Birne Gilmore Avatar

Hello there

I just want to ask how I get all my stuff from my house and basement into the bank seperatly. Can I do it with the lot manager tool or will the items then be stored "as a whole pack" instead of every single Item seperately?

Just want to be sure before I ruin everything and cry out loud :D

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

using the lot manager tool will store everything in the lot as one big group. if you want them seperate, go to the lot stone and change the house. not so sure about the basement: you may have to right click the hatch and see if there's a send to bank option there before doing the house.

Birne Gilmore likes this.
  3. Birne Gilmore

Birne Gilmore Avatar

ok, thx for the tipp ...

Anyone more knowledge about the basement topic? (would be harsh to get the 100+ pots and gardening-stuff into the bank by hand ^^)

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no, i don't have a basement to test on. did right-clicking the hatch not work?

5. Birne Gilmore

Birne Gilmore Avatar

Sorry, didn't said that I was at work that moment .... but now I'm at home and will check when my client is up to date again ;)

6. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

The basement is a separate deed from the house in the housing manager. Drag the basement from your active house into the manager to store it and all the contents. You can swap basements without effecting your house setup and vise versa. It’s important to note that using the manager stores the entire basement, deed and all, so you’d need multiple basement deeds to swap them.

Have a crafting station or apartments as your basement, but want to host an arena? Swap them out! :D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  7. Birne Gilmore

Birne Gilmore Avatar

Thx for that info, Vallin, but I really WANTED all items to go to the bank individualy and not as a pack ... so I tried to remove the basement first and then the house and yes, all items are available individually at the bank. They still have the location "-city- (basement)" or "-city- (Lot)", but I can take them out so everything is as I wanted ;)

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.