Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Graphics Glitch Solace Forest Moss

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Ludger, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludger

Ludger Avatar

1. Title: Graphical Glitch in Solace Forest
    2. Reproduction Rate: Restarted Computer and each time occors
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details: Running near the moss on the ground in Solace forest turns into Black Cubes
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Walked into scene saw glitch. Left scene. Came back in saw glitch. Restarted computer, glitch remained
    6. User Specs: i7-4790 32GB ram GTX970 Win10.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Ludger
    I couldn't repro it. I'm curious if the issue resolved itself after a full client restart? Are your video drivers up to date and all that jazz?
    If you see this again and no resolution is found, could you please /bug the exact location and paste those results in a forum reply please. This way I know exactly where in the scene this screenshot is taken (and I'll have a big more info on the system specs). Thank you!

3. Ludger

Ludger Avatar

@Lexie
    Sorry for the delayed response. Work and such. It was right at the entrance and throughout the zone. That day I did try restarting and going into and out of the Scene. I will return to see if it is still happening and will make a video if so. These were the specs at the time. I have updated drivers since then. So I will go back to the scene and see if they reproduce.

CPU I7 4790k 32 GB ram GTX 970 updated current drivers Windows 10.

4. Ludger

Ludger Avatar

I have just been able to return to Solace Forest and the graphic glitch is no longer there. It may have been on my side. I have had both graphics card updates and windows 10 updates since the original post. Sorry for not being able to respond more quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.