Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Path of Courage: going to highvale an not being able to continue with quest line

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Boradic Boneslasher, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

that's even stranger, because the knight aldorn quest is for the POST-battle scene, not the battle scene.

2. Himvigi

Himvigi Avatar

Same is happening to me. So you're saying if I go to Resolute first I can continue the quest? I will try that, but the quest journal should at least allude to that just a tad...

3. Himvigi

Himvigi Avatar

Kudos to Jacques! Confirmed this in fact does work. Apparently accepting the quest from Arabella to find Gawain is rather ambiguous until you travel slightly north to Resolute and talk to Lord Marshal Declan Robinson which then sends you to Seneschal Godbert who ties it all together.

4. eikona

eikona Avatar

I will add another confirmation. The same thing happened to me. I finished the path of Truth, was given this quest by Arabelle, and went into Highvale. I could not find Gawain, did a google search and found this thread. So I also went north to Resolute, spoke with Marshal Declan, and when I returned to Highvale it was burning and I found Gawain.

5. Eschatos

Eschatos Avatar

Reading this thread, I'm a little confused. I have not even started the Truth or Courage quests, as far as I'm aware. After completing most of the quests in the newbie area Solace Bridge Outskirts (again as far as I can tell), I travelled to Soltown and Arabella gave me a quest to travel to Highvale and talk to Gawain. My journal says this task should be easy. I can't find Gawain, though he is marked on the map.

Savetti2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.