Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]I allready completed the Hotbar Quest!

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by SynthMusic, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SynthMusic

SynthMusic Avatar

Well I am trucking right along and trying to find outskirt of solace bridge again so I wind up back on solace bridge, Soltown, I even went up to the new player starting area and talked to the NPC up there. So I finally find Solace Bridge Outskirts and find the trainer there. I buy a new armor skill glancing blow because I have gone from chain to plate and I might as well be getting all the benefits from the heavy armor. I go to edit my combat deck with the y key. I get the message "You have not yet unlock the ability to use combat decks"..... but I have. In fact I had been using that hotbar editor alot. I honestly think it was when I went back to that npc in the new player starting area that the quest somehow got lost or overwritten in the database. Anyhow some 1 got changed to a 0 or vice versa somewhere. Good luck and wish me luck too.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@SynthMusic
    Try relogging the client completely. I'm curious if this is possibly a delay in the game. If you are still having issues, please let us know if the behavior is the same.

3. SynthMusic

SynthMusic Avatar

Yeah I relogged completely. I also went out and played the offline option for the first time and allthough that reset my interface options to default the issue is still there. I am certain that this transpired directly after going back to solace bridge, killing some zombies and then going up to the new player starting area near soltown and speaking to the npc there. I cannot recreate it without starting a new toon and getting to the point of the hotbar quest. I just dont have time for that.

4. SynthMusic

SynthMusic Avatar

It is still the same I press y to try and edit the combat deck and get the same message returned. If I delete my toon can I create one with the same name?

5. SynthMusic

SynthMusic Avatar

Went back to Solace Bridge Outskirts again today to try yet again to get the hotbar editor back. I approached the adventuring trainer first and saw that he was directing me to talk to corliss about the hotbar. Hope sprang up in me. I go over to corliss and no joy. She had nothing about the hotbar and the advanced techniques didn't have a link. So I just tried voicing several things. Hotbar... hmm she didn't understand. Advanced Techniques, Combat deck, Utility, Fishing, nope nothing does it.

6. SynthMusic

SynthMusic Avatar

somehow this got lined out and is working. It has been for a while. I just haven't been in the game for a while. College is a major time suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.