Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed]Cant heal lost hp points

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Rikitikitavi, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rikitikitavi

Rikitikitavi Avatar

After weeks of observation - hp "eat" the inner strength

2. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

anyone try having someone cast a weaker strength of earth over a stronger strength of earth?

when out grouping and having experienced this issue, we would simply remove all buffs and gear that had HP and str on them and the bug would go away, its just a visual thing, your real HP is fine. After stripping, you can rebuff and all will be well.... until it occurs again

@Attenwood
    @Lexie

3. BishopFaulken

BishopFaulken Avatar

I've always attributed this bug to sun worship. When i notice my hp drop, i look and it seems to always dusk/evening. Brittle ring and others may exacerbate it, but it seems to be timed with sun worship. I'll pay more attention to it this week.

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I do not use sun worship and experience this regularly. Cannot draw any conclusions because I cannot see any correlations from one time to the next. I had no trouble in the last release.

5. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

The only common denominator that I can see here, is that Strength of Earth is absolutely a prime factor (others I've ruled out since I don't use them then it's certainly not what's effecting me)...

**Edit** My Sun Worship is at 80, but this is the same issue as what we've experienced in releases past - when I had zero Sun Worship

6. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

i use str of earth air embraice shiled of crystal and the int buff i almoust always get this bug and its bad
    it seem to always start wen i lose my shiled of crystal or atlest amoust always then its wen you lose hp with out getting hurt that seems to cause the issue and it just gets worse and worse

7. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

I experienced this bug again last night and for me, I would start taking damage at my lowered health.. so in that instance, it wasn't a visual thing. Also, I noticed that every time I used strength of earth, my hp would permanently lower. So, strength of earth was the culprit in that particular case. My health was so low that eventually I was stuck with the screen flashing and the heartbeat sound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.