Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Resolute/Highvale scout quests performed in wrong order

Discussion in 'Release 34 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Kara Brae, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

9/17/2016 6:31 PM
    Title: Resolute/Highvale scout quests performed in wrong order
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: The two Resolute/Highvale quests 1) find Cyannis in Highvale and 2) give Cyannis' report to Declan Robinson can be performed in the wrong order.
    I spoke to Declan in Resolute and he gave me the quest to find Aldorn or bring back his Amulet of Testimony, told me about a relic and gave me a message for Cudgel in Ardoris. Thinking that was all he wanted from me, I went to Highvale and discovered his scout, Cyannis. I happily reported back to Declan with the sentence "I have a report from your scout". This triggered a request to find Cyannis. Huh?

Because of this, the two quests are also entered in my journal in the wrong order. If I bring a report from the scout to Declan Robinson, Declan should not reply with a request to find the scout. He should thank me for the report and not ask me to find the scout.

EDIT: No matter how many times I tell Declan that I have a report from his scout (those are the words I am supposed to use according to the journal entry), he won't take the report and keeps asking me to find Cyannis.

Declan does not recognize the name Cyannis when you say it to him. He needs to level up his intelligence!

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16324
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 GPU RAM: 3020
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.393.Date.09.16.16
    Area: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    Loc: (18.5, 81.9, -157.7)

CatherineRose likes this.
  2. krayonz187

krayonz187 Avatar

This...
    is still a thing, I'm stuck with the Find Cyannis quest , and Cyannis won't give me a report, because I turned it into Declan before I was given the Find Cyannis quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.