Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] Yule Stocking Problem

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Cassandra Corax, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Area: Wisteria Lane (POT_grassland_metropolis_01a_template/Wisteria Lane) Loc: (40.2, 36.0, -134.5) DBG: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxXaXN0ZXJpYSBMYW5lfCg0MC4xNTcsIDM2LjAwMywgLTEzNC41MTIpfCgwLCAwLjY1MiwgMCwgMC43NTgpfDExNjEuNzY2fDkuNTA0Mjl8Mi4yMQ==
    I have tried to hang my stockings on the ornate fire place, but the only place it would hang is .....well in the wrong place. The problem now I have I can not remove the stockings as it will not highlight
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Cassandra Corax
    Did starting the client change it so you were able to pick it up again? Or is it still stuck and not something you can pick up again? It still won't highlight?
    I admit stockings in fireplaces can be a bit tricky. What is the name of this particular fireplace?

3. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

It is an large ornate stone fireplace. Sadly even after restarting SOTA I can not pick up the stockings Only the fireplace I can highlight

4. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Hi sadly the problem of the socks in the ornate fireplace has not been solved. Please help me solve this, as otherwise I can not move the fireplace into my bag till the socks are removed and the sadly the whole fire place is now an eyesore as the socks are wrongly aligned and are partially sunken into the fireplace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.