LOVE the quality of life features!!!! I also have a question about classes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamRothstein, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamRothstein

SamRothstein Avatar

It's been a while since I logged in to Sota... But much to my very pleasant suprise I notice an easy place to view my current quests and a new advanced diagloge system. Very cool! It was done in a nice way without dumbing down anything IMO.

If I choose to reroll a character, are there more features now since say 6 or 9 months ago when I last rolled my chacater? I sort of want to be a warrior class. Is that available?

I couldn't find out a way to roll a second character.

2. Katu

Katu Avatar

There is no classes. Starting skills only. If you wanna be an adventurer, you pretty much have to level everything anyways. Starting skills are not that high anyways and those stats can be easily gained by adventuring a bit. No second character slot and as the game is forming close to release, I dont see any reason to get second character. One avatar can be all and everything.

3. SamRothstein

SamRothstein Avatar

Ah yes I remember now. So you're saying if i just start working on my sword skills i will soon be a "warrior" for example?

4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Why - as it so happens, warrior classes are available !
    Just pick from melee, archery or margery !
    They're all available, and first come first serve.......
    Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

5. Katu

Katu Avatar

Yes, ignore magic damage skills and aim for warrior skills, ie. Weapon skill, Im polearms and its finally starting to feel good, but weapons are hard to get. Sword and bow weapons are sold on many vendors. Then tactics skills, some healing and you are on your way to become warrior

6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome back and if you re-roll your character you may be pleasantly surprised. The starting areas are totally re-made and it is now areas plural not just one. Lots of changes and fixes with more still coming. R50 will bring even more improvements and fixes. Also make sure to get all your inates built up like fire protection etc (fireproof) and celestial blessing from the moon tree is nice. I play a bludgeon warrior and I have innates from all schools except death and it really helps your survivability and so do the buffs we have. Also don't forget to use the blessing shrines for 9 hour buffs found in most player owned towns and if you click on the name of the town you can see what is in the town now, like if there are quests, which vendors and services etc. And food really helps now too. So you can have 2 blessings and eat two kinds of food to help yourself. I never leave town without my blessings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.